So, I woke up in all honesty, at 11.40+ on the 24th of December.
So what happened on that day? JAMMMMMMM.
Went to jam with Afiq and his mates. Ipin, our drummer, was not present for the jam that day.
So instead we had Razi, one of Afiq's schoolmates stand in to play the drums.
Although we were supposed to meet at Jurong East Interchange at 1.00, I tried to buy more time because I had not learned the songs yet. However, after seeing how simple Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit was, I actually managed to prepare in time to actually meet at 1.00. However, I left the house at 1.30+
It means that I got there at about 2.00+. And despite being an hour late, I was the first one to arrive. -.-
Anyway, the jam went rather nicely. We played...
Bless The Fall - Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad (partially)
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Atreyu - The Crimson (intro)
Mostly. Well that's the list. Afterwards went to accompany Afiq and his friends to Popular to help buy Hafiz's (another one of Afiq's compadre) books. While there, I saw this book on Malay O Level Assessment books. Then I said "I need those."
Apparently, Hafiz was so good at it, he didn't need it. Then I said "okay, if you're so good, what's mengherdik mean?" He said that it means to shout. Which he's actually right about. Come to think of it, mengherdik sounds like like like... HER DICK.
Anyways, afterwards went back to Afiq's house to chill for a while. Had lunch, played guitar for a while before leaving with 6 dollars worth of guilt.
Then went home, and watched Bleach for near 8-12 hours straight.
Had a good breakfast and kept on watching Bleach up to episode 63 or so. Up to the Bount Arc. Afterwards I was lazy to watch the rest because I read somewhere that Bount Arc wasn't very good.
Anyway, later on I was asked by Vivian, who woke up rather early and had a chat with her. She asked me to go with her and Desmond and Charmaine to celebrate Christmas together.
When I asked her about if Charmaine had changed in any way or not. She mentioned that she had not changed much at all. Not even pimple-wise. XD
Anyways, I was rather late and saw them at Macdonalds at about 2.00 or so. Already having stayed awake for 24 hours. Actually awake for 26 hours at that time.
Had a nice chat for a while, they brought alcohol too! Rum actually. Hidden inside the red Santa hat. All I did was eat most of their fries and the pieces of veggie that fell from Charmaine's Machicken. LOLS.
Afterwards went to Lot 1 and shopped. I mentioned "Shop at Lot 1? All I have is 16 dollars, the most I can get is Hershey's Kisses, Twisties, Snickers..." Wakakkaa.
But still I can get quite a lot with 16 dollars.
After all that crazy shopping, went to the supermarket and bought all the necessary things for the steamboat later on. Desmond went on to call himself the "Shopping Mama" XD
But even the Shopping Mama couldn't find the basket at first.
AND after shopping, took a bus back to Yew Tee and then walked all the way to Charmaine's house. It's one of those Housing Estates like Floravale and The Regent. Except I forgot what it was called. Anyway I was like "OMG it's the first time I've been here. I think I'm going to meet god!"
Then when we reached her house I was like "OMG. She's so rich!" And her house is so... lavish! Her sofa is so... NOT LIKE THE ONE IN MY HOUSE. OMG. She can even make fish owners with budget aquariums cry.
And there we chilled for as long as anyone should remember. Up until about 8.00, when the steamboat was ready and we were all hungry. But for me, it was a race to see how long I can beat myself to staying awake for over so long already. By then, I would have already stayed awake for 30 hours. However, we still chilled slack and took photos.
The steamboat was very nice! Save for the butter splattering everywhere as it was fried. Since there was the Thai Chilli, I insisted to eat it raw. So I took about 3 of them and put them on my plate. Yes I ate them.
When I bit it raw, it sorta made Charmaine rather giddy, Desmond had no reaction while Vivian went "AWESOME." But wasn't that supposed to be my line?
Anyway, it was my first experience eating steamboat and quite a fine one it was despite there only being 4 people total. After eating we went to chill somemore on the sofa.
By then it was about 10.00 or so. I felt bloody tired. So tired I couldn't force myself to keep awake anymore. Then I finally decided to consign to the dream world. And when I was sleeping, this shit happened.
Anyway, it was Vivian's idea to take this picture and it was Desmond who put the bottle. For you two guys, I have a message for you.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON A MILLION DOLLARS!!!
No I'm kidding. It wasn't nice of you to do that, just uh, don't do it to other people. If it's me then it's completely fine :)
I woke up but an hour later to have found nothing happening at all. Just them watching TV, and someone else in the house. Later we went to play with some sort of spray downstairs. Too bad Vivian had to leave rather early. Had fun with Desmond and Charmaine with that spray. And the other person whose name slips my mind.
Anyway after a long time of walking and spraying, we all headed wayward home.
That's how I celebrated Christmas. Steamboat.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Replies of tags.
angelica - Merry Christmas to you too!
Danial - IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF THEY REALLY DID!
Found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment