No it's not.
So yes, I'm going to blog about current events. Very current current current events. As in right now, and don't shit me on how current it is. It's like, RIGHT NOW. (too bad it doesn't mattter years from now.)
I received an SMS with a message that goes:
"Hi, I am Enma. Once you read this you can't get out. Finish reading this, do as I say. I'm enma ai. I'm a ghost. If you don't send it to at least 15 people, I'll come tour house at midnight and hide in your cabinet. When you're sleeping, I'll come out and eat you alive, don't believe me?"
There's twofact:
Case 1 : Teo Hwee Choo, she read this but she didn't send it to anyone. She thought that was a joke and she is not with us anymore. I ate her alive.
Case 2 : Kimberly Koh Xuemin, she only sent to 6 people, not good enough! She's now in coma and she'll never wake up! Don't send this back!
Anyway, so when I first received this message, I had just gotten out of the bathroom and I was in a towel holding my clothes in another hand. As soon as I read the word "ghost" I was became infuriated. Like like like like like like, a kettle just boiled. I had no idea why I felt that way. But I was paranoid for the next 30 minutes.
Then I sent a message to the sender "who the fuck is this?"
It was none other than... Hazim. -.-
Well, first I was pissed and now I'm sort of relieved. Anyways, later I did my research and this is what I found out.
Enma Ai is the main character from the anime Hell Girl. But...
Well for one, that Kimberly girl must speak good English. XD
I'm kidding. Can't take this shit seriously.
So to vent unwanted feelings. Let's criticise this SMS. Bit by BIT!
Let's look at the SMS line by line.
"Hi, I am Enma. - HI ENMA!!!! : DDDDDDDDDDDD
Once you read this you can't get out. - Get out where? And I've already read it, so where can't I go out to? Please not the the movies.
Finish reading this, do as I say - Err... Okay... Weird.
I'm enma ai. - Nice to meet you! : D
I'm a ghost. - Ghosts have handphone numbers? AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
If you don't send it to at least 15 people, - But I only have 5 numbers in my phone! Excluding Oishii Pizza, Diesel Number, 4D Sat/Sun and M1 Voice Service!
I'll come tour house at midnight - Gee, where is "tour house"? And there won't be many train services after midnight here in Singapore.
and hide in your cabinet. - Is that your idea of an ideal hiding place? By the way, don't hide in the underwear cabinet.
When you're sleeping, I'll come out and eat you alive, - So hungry must eat me ar? There's Macdonalds near the MRT over there still want eat me. -.-
Don't believe me? - No. -.-
There's twofact - WTF is a twofact? Sounds like a kid eating something while trying to shout "TOOTHACHE!!!"
Case 1 - My gosh, you sound like one of those advertisements selling weight loss pills.
Teo Hwee Choo, - Who the fuck is that?
she read this but she didn't send it to anyone. - Well maybe she was too busy to send it to anyone. Ever thought of that? ^^
She thought that was a joke and she is not with us anymore. - I DONT KNOW HER. HOW CAN I BE WITH HER AND YOU, WHEREVER YOU ARE.
I ate her alive. - You better hope she took a bath before getting eaten.
Kimberly Koh Xuemin, - Who the fuck is that?
she only sent to 6 people, - It means that she doesn't have that many friends. Just like me :(
not good enough! - What are you? Royalty? Too demanding.
She's now in coma and she'll never wake up! - WTF? AWESOME. I WANNA BE IN A COMA TOO!
Don't send this back! - Okay, I won't send this "back". But can I send this front?
Woo wee. Finally done ranting. That was fun. Hope you guys enjoy it.
Anyway, it's 1 day before christmas, and 5 days until I have to finish embedding the 2 SYF songs in my head without fail. Hais. Oh well. Blog another time aites.
No comments:
Post a Comment