Went to school in Willow this time. And I feel... Purple.
Borrowed time. Mr Chan talked about the incident yesterday. Well, hopefully all is well. I hope both parties know they are in the wrong.
PE. There were 4 stations. We started with the catching of the ball with the hand. My gosh. So hot. So so so hot. SO FUCKING HOT. After PE helped to bring back equipment but I saw no one.
English. Got back our proposal essays. I think Wei Qiao got the highest. 19/30, even higher than me sia. I got 17/30. I think she get that much for the format. I can't believe that even though I only made ONE grammatical mistake I still get less. She made numerous, but got more marks. I'm not bragging. But something's up here.
MT. Was given a worksheet on Surat Rasmi.
Recess. Some of us stayed in class. Namely, me,Jaz, Danial, Hwee Lun, Joyce, Hui Juan, Christiana. Suddenly Hillary came in and said "EH!! MS FONG COMING!" Then we all panicked and hide. Jaz so smart hide behind the teacher's table. Me, Joyce and Hui Juan hide under the windows. Danial hid by the wall. Hwee Lun didn't hide.
When Ms Fong came, Danial found and Hwee Lun just stood there. Quiet. LOLS. Danial left the class while me, Hui Juan, Joyce , Christiana and Jaz were not found by Ms Fong.
Soon enough, we; me,Joyce,Hui Juan, Christiana and Danial left the class in panic. We went down to the round tables. Joyce kept telling me how panicky she was. XD Poor thing eh? After a while we went back to class. Turns out we forget about Jaz and we thought he was still there.
Turns out Jaz left the class and he wasn't there. My gosh, this has got to be one of the best experiences in secondary school I've had.
Physics. I realised. I changed into the paperish uniform without wearing another shirt underneath. Hence, I felt sweaty and easily tired. Fell asleep numerous times in class. So hot.
So Hot.
SO HOT.
SO HOTTTTTTTTT.
POA. Stayed awake during class. I stayed awake during the WHOLE PERIOD. BOTH of them too. I feel so good for myself. POA is actually quite easy! Seriously. Especially the theory bit. Today we learned about Working Capital/Capital Owned/ and one more captial thing which I forgot. But it's really not that hard.
Afterwards went to meet Mr Chan to take the Maths test. In the end, he told me that I didn't have to because he wanted to do a retest since the level "cheated". I don't blame him, but it's more of a natural thing that normally happens in school. Not only this school. All the schools everywhere practice this. Just some better than others.
Later went back to class and slacked there for a while. Allan was waiting for Alison in 2H so I guess I would just wait with him. When they finally came out, me, Allan, Alison, Seah Cheng and 2 other guys whose names slip my mind to whom we also, crapped with. By the staircase, for we haveth nothing better to do. Oh, today's an achievement. I accidentally wounded Seah Cheng's leg by throwing a bottle at him.
And it caused him immense pain. XD
Oh and his wound is very obvious and big. You don't have to credit me but the scar will remind you of me ^^. Next time, be sure of your words. I threw that bottle with the words coming from your mouth and not the ones coming from the back of your head, the ones I couldn't hear as well.
Hence, your demise darling.
Afterwards went home with Arun/Terrence/Zong Sheng/Kok Wee.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Thursday, September 18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment