Friday, September 19

Kesukaran Bernafas

AHHH...
First exam for End-Year has come.

Assembly. I couldn't fucking believe it. I fell asleep during assembly. When I was supposed to study. I didn't know why I felt so tired. I felt like as if I hadn't slept for a looong time.

MT paper 1. Die. I had to do the dialog. I didn't understand the question. And for the free writing bit, I did question 3. The one about the "kesukaran bernafas" or something like that. I could only be proud of question 3, I felt like I had done my best. My dialog ? Like shit. Seriously. No format. Somemore I know there are a lot of grammar mistakes.

Breaktime. Went down to the canteen to buy some pens. Then go back up and studied the proposal format again.

English paper 1. Crap easy. I got a little perfectionist. I read my proposal TWICE just to make sure there was no grammar mistake. I'm very sure there won't be any. Lest the teachers prove me wrong.

I did the question "Money". To be honest, I spent 5-10 minutes planning whether I should just talk about it or just write a story. In the end, I thought up of a brilliant story of a gambler who eventually fell to the hands of loan sharks. I ended up writing 9 paragraphs and totalling around 750 words. All time record on English paper 1. Ever. Whole time I didn't know why everyone was laughing. And I also found it ironic that they sent a Chinese teacher to invigilate an English paper.
Oh yeah, when Mrs Tan first said "Don't touch your paper yet" Danial happily touched the paper like a piece of dough. Laugh of the day.

Afterwards went for prayer.

Didn't see many people there save for some sec 1's and 2's. Prayed with them and I couldn't get you off my head the whole time during prayer.

Later went home.

Fell asleep on the 307 bus and got home around 3+.

Slacked.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: