Friday, September 26

Poetic Messages

I feel... Super-Duper-Hyper.
I haven't slept since 7 yesterday, thanks to the 3 green apple milk teas.
SO THATS LIKE SUPER AMOUNT OF EXCESS SUGARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

So, I went to school early and took the early bus with Dom.

Got to school, chilled out a little.

Assembly.
We all had to go back to class for silent reading. Which we did not do.
As we all sat on the tables. And chattttted.
Then finally when it was time to go, Mr Chan said "Ok guys, line up outside, bring your reading materials."
We were outside, but then Mr Chan told everyone again the message and suddenly Nway2 came in saying (in apparent jubilance) "YAY! I want to bring my reading material!"
Which, I did not know why I found it very funny.

Then, an SC lead us the way to the Hall. But ironically, when we went down the first staircase down to the 2nd floor, we didn't turn right, and led Allan to giving a shocked and surprised look along with this quote "Eh, never go Hall before ar?"
And soon enough, "Wa, SC don't know how to go to the hall."

2 of the best lines of the day.

Farewell Assembly. I was like so high, for a while. I sat next to Danial and Emmanuel. Watching the whole presentation motivated me to do well for EYE. Seriously. Maybe me, Danial, Zimin, Tian Luck or Lay Guan will be featured? Only maybe as an inspiring story.

The X-men thing was really amazing. One of the funniest things I've seen the teachers contrive, even better than last year.

After that, we all went back to class.

Chemistry. Took a test. 5 minute test somemore. It wasn't hard! But I got 2-3 of them wrong I believe. Especially Hydroxide. WTF.
Bah, at least I know I won't fail the test. I knew just too many of them.

Then crapped around for a little while.

Recess. Had nothing better to do. Thought I'd take some pics.


Danial hiding from the camera.
A view of an empty 3F classroom.
Another view of the classroom with people in it.
ALI!
Esmond,Hazim Jamal among others.
Doing Chemistry Revision.
EVAPORATION.

Faiz "coming out" of the cupboard
Stefanie apprently surprised.
"There's a ghost in the cupboard!"
Siang Yee, Timothy and Esmond (who has nothing better to do.)


Apparently, I sort of held Hazim and made him fall down on his back (his bag cushioned his fall.)
But then some other guys went in and taupok (stacked on me)
Then he was afraid that his phone was crushed. Suddenly, he got all furious and took it out on Raziman (who never did anything)

I felt super bad afterwards. Extremely guilty. Ironically, he was back to his normal goofy self after a few minutes.

MT. Copied Bina Ayat.

After that stayed around in MT class for a while with Yas and Jaz. Chatted with Mdm Hidayah for a while.

Then went for prayer.

Prayer. During the sermon Adzdzin took the time to transfer some songs from my phone to his. Technically nothing wrong is done, but I don't feel so.

Then I went back to school for a while, and slacked with Yas,Hazim,Khairi,Hafiz and Jaz.

Later went home with Hazim. Poetic messages.

By the time I got home, the door was locked and I couldn't get in. Without a choice, I had to buke outside. So I bought Cup noodles and a large bottle of Ice Lemon Tea (3.00 total) and buke-ed outside. The feeling isn't very nice, people who walk pass by you give a very contemptous look. That's not nice.


Dinner for today.


When the door finally opened I could finally rest.
Found myself writing this.

No comments: