Thursday, September 11

"I Won't!"

Finally went to school without worrying about being late.
And wore Ebony house shirt because I couldn't find my PE shirt. Also cause it doesn't fit me anymore.

When I got to school, I saw Sherryl wearing the same shirt and we both got all high. XD

Assembly. Noteth, mucheth, interestingeth thateth I couldeth recalleth.

PE. Was taught by the new teacher. Honestly it was like... very... I don't know what to say. She isn't very experienced. That I know. We learnt floorball today. Prior to playing, Danial warned Jaz " Eh Jaz! Don't break the stick!" To which Jaz rebutted " I won't!" in his usual cheeky tone.

Later during PE lesson he actually broke the stick.XD
And he was the ONLY person to break the stick. Ahh. So much for "I won't!"

English. Me and Jaz and some other classmates fell asleep through the whole period.

MT. Mdm Azlina came in for Mdm Hidayah for today.

Recess. - We were chatting. About fasting, then Siang Yee said "Eh, Fasting also cannot make love ar?"

Technically, during fast no, but after fasting, we can do that. To which Siang Yee said made moaning noises and said "OMG! QUICK! ONLY 5 MORE MINUTES LEFT!"

The joke of the day. Seriously.

Then later when Zi Song came back, he said "Eh Jaz, why is your zip open?"
to which Jaz replied "it's not open! It's just half-closed!"

The line of the day, man he has the best one liners.

Physics. Jaz made a bet with me that I would fall asleep in class. I told him I wouldn't. But I lost the bet, and I was extremely unhappy.

POA. Didn't fall asleep in class. For once! Ok la, I did it more than once, but I feel very good.


Spar. Later, I was walking around and found Khairi and Hafiz. Walked around with them, and chatted for a little while. Hazim was there too, then we all decided to spar. A new arena at the 4th floor. My suggestion : )

Me vs Khairi - It was a good fight. I adopted a new way to stance that protects my solar plexus. Which is usually his Khairi's target. I held out for a very long time. I didn't feel senak. After a while he got tired and the next round went on.

Hafiz vs Hazim - The best fight today. Hafiz kicked Hazim 4 times in quick succession. Now that's the stuff. Hafiz also managed to sweep Hazim, the 2nd most awesome thing I saw.

Me vs Hafiz - I could barely hit him that much. He kept running around. Then one time, I accidentally hit his man. I caused severe fiery pain to his man down below. Now he's afraid of sparring with me.

2 on 2. This is a first time. Me and Hazim vs Hafiz and Khairi. The whole time Hazim rarely fought. Only me and Khairi actually got it on. Hafiz was afraid of me, and everytime I came close he wanted to run away. Hazim just stood by there. LOLS.

After sparring, went to wait for Syazwan with Hafiz, Hazim and Khairi.

After meeting up with them they went to some bazaar near Jamal's house while I went home.

Random fact - 3 girls said hi to me without me prompting them to do so. I just find it very weird. Now that's done.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: