Friday, September 12

Choice Of Regret

Ahh.
OMG, I dreamt about a ninja/Dota game and I woke up with Headache and fever. WTF?
I woke up at 5.09 and drank some chocolate milk first.
Then went back to sleep.
Later woke up with headache/backache/fever.

But still went to school.
Felt extremely sick.

Assembly. Fell asleep. For a while. But still sick.

English. Did the English test sick.

Maths. Reported to sick bay. I was at the General Office looking half-dead. Then I finally went to the sick bay to get some rest.

Sick Bay. Went to sleep. I felt cold and hot at the same time. Ms Ng was the first person I saw who came and checked on me. The second was Ms Chen. Ahh, such kind and caring teachers. What'd we do without'em?

After some sleep, woke up around 1.00 feeling all rejuvenated.

Then hanged out for a little while with Hafiz and Khairi.
I couldn't believe I was led to spar with Hafiz Zailani.

Spar. Had a short spar session.
I was beaten relentlessly. Hafiz's blows were all strong and fast. I was on the verge of collapsing. I even vomitted which invalidated my fast. I even had my lips turned pale. My nails and hands turned pale too. Its was choice of regret to most people.

After that I couldn't go for CCA because I was sick again. Then I had to rejuvenate myself by drinking 2 bubble teas. Later went home.

Got home and found myself writing this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI SHWEN (15th) AND SHANIA! (14th)

No comments: