Wednesday, August 27

Victory

I've always hated,
Waking up so early just to make sure I'd get to school earlier,
Only to have got to the interchange at my usual time.

I felt like a judas, I wore purple today. On a day for white shirts.

Assembly. Got new version of Reader's Digest. Then later there was a slideshow presentation on the Salmon cooking competition and Salad making competition. They played Victory, by Bond. I knew the song as soon as I heard it. Memorised the main melody and it stuck to my head.



Anyway, never expected to see my friends back in NA like Azura, Adrian and others going up to receive an award. Xin Lei and Chee Hong I a bit surprised to see up there too. But nevermind, they've done well. A Victory for them! :D

Literature. Half the time I was talking about the Dota matches I had yesterday with Allan. And Vivian too. Fun ah, she got the best kill of the game. Nothing very interesting.

PE. Prepared the farewell party for Mr Cris. He was very touched by our thanks. Allan gave like best speech? Short and simple. But the song part was damn sian. Almost no one sang.

Then had the Volleyball match assessment. I got 6/10. Nevermind, at least pass one. Now can play Volleyball. Anyone up for it?

Recess. Ate the cake with Mr Cris, at first I didn't eat the cake. I ate some rice first. Cause I wanted to get the food before everyone else did. Then later I ate the cake. Not so bad la. But I don't like to eat cake.

MT. Spent about 5-10 minutes changing because I forgot to. Then later practised the Dikir Barat again.

History. Mdm Rozi thanked us for the cake. Got back our workbooks. I got 5 marks got the 2nd question. Then later Han Yong very funny he say he want to lie down while he do his work. Fun eh.

POA. I stayed awake for 10-15 minutes. Before I fell asleep. I always seem to be lost whenever I wake up from class. If only I could re-wire this internal clock of mine. I'm not benefitting from the sleep at all.

CCA. Figured out the song on Guitar. Very awesome. Even the fast parts I can play. But not very sure. Sounds very much the same though. Anyway, I've become the leader for Guitar 4 for Moliendo Cafe. I have to say. THE SONG IS RIDICULOUSLY FAST. Even guitar 4 the part is a bit difficult to get used to. Even for me. Then the song is fast like... WTH?

Heh. Heard BB won 1st for Drill com. Poor NCC boys, got last position.

Went home with Ainul, Titus, Hazim and Ms Hap.

Bought Ramly burger again at CCK. And fell asleep past my stop in the 307 bus. It looped once, and then, me and some girl stayed behind in the bus thinking it would loop again. But then, the bus went to the bus park, and the bus driver scolded me and her and we had to leave. XD

Then took 302 bus home.

Today: 13 improper pull ups.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: