Tuesday, August 26

Smudges Of Blood

This morning.
I had Horlicks + cereal.
And I found it weird, I left the house at 6.34,
But I got to CCK at 6.47
How could 13 minutes elapse so fast?

Then, because I took the last bus, I'm gambling with my luck to get to school before the gate closes.
Yes it means that I was late today.

I never even recalled doing the national anthem or pledge. I think I fell asleep through it. I totally never remembered anything about it.

The Mr Goh had his fun with us for the day. Running. Brisk walking. Throwing a full pack of White Rabbit sweets. (OMG POOR THING). And the packing and unpacking scheme.

Then went for class.

Literature. Got back a test we did months ago. I got 11/25.
At first, I was dissapointed. But then later inferiority complex ate into me.
And totally ruined my fucking mood. Literature period ruined.

Maths. Still pissed and half tired. Mr Chan didn't get it when I was pissed and thought I was asleep. I didn't really know at all. Maybe I was asleep. Maybe I was pissed and asleep. Maybe not even asleep at all. But I was so bloody ticked off. He asked me to go wash up, I refused at first, but then I was coerced into doing it. Went to the toilet. Didn't wash up. Banged my head hard against the wall 3 times. Was still ticked off. Was sorry I couldn't say anything. But your input was there and I'm glad for it.

Recess. Sat down near GO for a while. Then wait to the canteen. Sat with classmates but I lay my head on the table until it was time to go.

English. Found more reasons to be ticked off. Then finally fell asleep. Peacefully.

Woke up totally reinvigorated. The feeling was totally lost. I felt like as if a leech was finally pulled out, nothing sucking my blood anymore. Free to bleed once more.

Chemistry. Got high and actually absorbing what Mrs Tan is saying. I also realised that she screams and shouts a lot. It's irritating! XD

Social Studies. Han Yong had his fun again.

"Pedra Branca belongs to Singapore while Malaysia has the Middle Rocks."
Han Yong "Eh, then what does Malaysia want with the Middle Rocks? Oh! I know, to see if they can get Pedra Branca back again!"

Ah. Comedy. Social Studies. He does make it a lot better. For the most part.

A green coat. A familiar CCA mate. A click, but you didn't turn back. But your friend did. :)

Physics. Awake the whole time again. When normally I am asleep. The practical was a little frustrating. And the graph paper + the worksheet on the practical = $10??

WTF? You have to be kidding me man. Even the Physics practical cost cheaper than that.

Afterwards chilled around for a while. Saw Afifi, Khairi, Jamal, Syazwan and Hafiz around a guitar singing. How nice.

Later I asked Khairi for spar. I felt like it. Tuesday normally got spar but Jaz went home early, Yas went with Mell, so who else is there?

Spar.
Changed into cactus House shirt first.
Then got ready.

Vs Khairi: Overall, he won, he made 4 punches that made me chest feel senak. (tight and stuffy)
He told me "You senak 4 times, that's 4 times you could have died if you were in a street brawl."
Come to think of it, he was right. But I never realised that I made him bleed. That's 2 people I've shed their blood. Smudges of blood sparsely placed on my shirt. I feel like I have his and Hafiz's blood on my hand even though it's on my shirt.

Afterwards went to walk around with Hafiz, Syazwan and Khairi. Then went home with Min Xian, Pearl and Kathleen. Even though I never talked to them.

Took 307 bus home.

Today:
11-12 pull ups, one improper.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: