Tuesday, July 22

Jaz Kicked My Dick

First I was woken by my alarm at about 5.20 or so.
Then I woke up at 6.10.
WTF?

By the time I was all prepared, I was about 6.30 already.
So, in my House Shirt, I rushed. And there were complications worth blogging.




So the black lines show the path which I ran.

The red line is the hawker centre area.
The pink lines are the walls preventing commoners from enterting due to constructions.
And the rest you should know :D







And worst still. When I got to Chua Chu Kang, I had to make another huge run.


The trail starts at the CCK interchange.
I got off the train and went down the escalator, ran, ran down the stairs.

Then when I got to the 172 bus waiting area, the bus was already there.
By the time I was in front of the bus doors, the doors closed and he couldn't see me because the doors were foggy T.T

So then I ran all the way to the other bus stop. To which I arrived, all tired. Phew.

Assembly. Rev-up was cancelled. WTF? Instead there was some dialogue by the principal, which I slept for the most part.

Literature. Played with the boys a lot. Then later when Ms Lee ask someone to come up and act as Mr Li, me and Danial kept making so much noise as to who to do it. In the end I did it.

And it was ok for the most part until my Chinese accent slipped in. Just glad no one noticed.

PE. MORE VOLLEYBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
I even got hit by a ball directly above my head. I felt like a nail being beaten down by a hammer.

Recess. Ate 2 burgers again. I don't know why I am spending so much on burgers.

CME. Then, because I didn't have a badge on, I had to rush down and buy one. Causing a stir along the way. Then later in class, Darren Chua can barely say anything because we were all so wild. Everytime someone passed by,

Jaz would go "WOO!!!!"
The class would applaud loudly.

And it went on for like 7-8 cycles? Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing.

Maths. Had a test on Trigo. I sure fail one. I don't know how to do a lot of questions.

SS. Didn't know have to bring workbook. So I suffered. And today was the first time I saw Dickson blush. So cool man.

Physics. A new teacher came in. Not everyone brought the Physics workbook. So, he said "ok then, self-study". In the end I fell asleep.

Then had a sparring session with Has, Jaz, Danial (he didn't spar), Khairi and Hafiz (he didn't spar either).

Yas taught me blocking, and Khairi has a really funny style.

When I went to try legs with Jaz, he hit my dick. It felt like a burning sensation on the hot dog, the feeling of being denied on the egg rolls.

Which felt rather nice. And bad. It took me about a minute to recuperate.

I'll remember this as the day that Jaz kicked my dick. Yeah.

Anyway afterwards, I helped Khairul a little with his D&T, then later I went home.

While I was on the 307 bus, I fell asleep, when I woke up, I saw one of the twins, not sure if it was Rachel or Rebecca. We each exchanged a smile. And then I knew how powerful it was. I suddenly felt like as if a part of me was filled up. I think I'm missing LY's smiles.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: