Wednesday, July 23

Grateful To Be Purified

OMG.
I slept only 3 1/2 hours today.
And I even dreamt that I woke up at 6.30
Then I woke up and realised it was 5.10.
I must be fucking worried.

And the rest of the morning was filled with Jay Chou songs.

Assembly. In-touch! The skit is like so damn funny. We all heard Brandon say "Eh, now my turn ar?" And the way they used the projector screen was like damn funny. I really liked their skit.

Anyway, I went up there, and I said "BE A MAN! DO THE RIGHT THING!" so, mission accomplished. And for your information, that incident really did happen yesterday. When I was with Hao Yi and we did some pull-ups he said that to me.

English. No one cared again.

Literature. Took a test. I did all the questions but my answers were rather short and not filled with much content though. I worry if I fail this Literature test. I have never failed a humanities test since start of sec 3.

Maths. Only then did I realise I had to go to the dentist when Shania and friend went up to 3F to ask for me and Ali. So, on the way, Ali kept telling me how afraid he was of the dentist. But honestly, it seemed like so long ago since I last went to a school dentist, afraid.

Anyway, the dentist was like some poly graduate, really nice, rather young, and she could still sing while working on my teeth. There really was nothing to be afraid of. The drill didn't bother me much though.

Afterwards, my teeth became white as can be. I love it that way. I used to have disgustingly yellow teeth. So grateful for the purity now. So grateful to be purified.

Sorry for not waiting for Ali though. Went back up to class and tried out the Cosine rule.

Recess. I tried something new. Burger + sandwich. No difference. But who cares.

MT. Continued the Malay debate. I asked a question too. But I got Faiz's help. Thanks dude.

History. Almost late for class. Lucky we were not. Yeah, History was fun again. Even though we forgot why. Anyway, got back some papers. I got 8/15 for the test about the signboard of a picture of Hitler and some Asian guy. And I got 5/5 for the Neville Chamberlain paper! Nice. Wish I had 10 though. Then I'd be on par with...

POA. Learned about Capital Expenditure and Revenue Expenditure. Despite falling asleep for the most of the lesson, I could still explain what was taught. Amazing eh?

CCA. Yay! CCA. I love CCA. I had fun again. I don't know what's up with the exchange programme though, but the sec 2's from guitar went down to Guzheng, and sec 2's from Guzheng and choir came to guitar. How nice. We taught them how to play a little bit of Aubrey. It's not that difficult. There was this one Guzheng girl who learned about half the song already and she played it rather well too! Wish I knew her name though.

Anyway, afterwards, I tried playing Dreams. Not easy, but the rhythm is sorta catchy after a while. Got a hang of it. I wanna play Guitar 1!!! For that song of course. The lead is so... so... challenging and complex. Reminds me of Dragon Warriors on game boy.

Afterwards, waited for someone to go home with from Choir. Eventually, went home with Shi Jie, Jazreel, Shi En (is that how it's spelled?). And it was quite nice. I actually talked to someone I've seen on the bus for COUNTLESS AMOUNTS OF TIMES. Maybe I'll see her tomorrow. :P

Anyway, walked home with Shi Jie and bought bubble tea on the way home. Not good.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: