I woke up on the couch.
But I woke up in a panicking manner.
I practically shivered, I thought it was 10.
I looked at the clock, it was 8. Thank goodness.
I went back to sleep. Because I just wanted to lie down. And relax. I haven't had much of it this week. So I did. I fell asleep again.
I woke up, pancking! Again!
I looked at the clock, and saw it was 15 minutes to 9.
So I told myself to get up and get to school.
Went to school. Fell asleep on the bus. Woke up and got off the bus.
Had to be in school for what? POA.
Not even lessons. It was more like WORK!
Well, at least it didn't involve too much brain work.
Basically, the lot of us (sec 3 normal techs and express) did packing.
At first it seemed rather sian because there was a lot to pack. But after a while, it seemed to decrease in numbers and everything was packaged. Awesome.
Kok Wee kept calling me wondering if I was done with POA. I'm surprised he still waited.
Anyway went to meet up with him later. Met with the 2 snows on the way there. XL said hi and I prompted for that little hand gesture that is known by onlt those in Pain @ <3 but I think she either seemed to forget or really had to go. But it was alright.
Met up with Kok Wee and Bi Kai. Kok Wee told me that they had already watched the movie while I was in school. So they told me to watch it on my own. So what did we do?
We went to Jian Xiong's flat and played chapteh and table tennis at the void deck. It was loads of fun! Even had one big circle of chapteh, consisting of me/Arun/Chek Hie/Kok Wee/Jia Yuan/Zong Sheng/Jian Xiong/Jamal/Terrence. That was one big and fun cricle!
After all that, they started to break away to do other things, Terrence first, then Arun, Chek Hie.
We all stopped playing and went our separate ways because it was time.
But me, Terrence, Chek Hie, Arun and Kok Wee went to Jian Xiong's house to play Xbox 360. He had Halo 3. So cool man!
Played Halo 3 slayer with them, lots of fun. Jian Xiong's a real killer. But the map was too big for my liking. Eventually it got boring because it didn't provide much excitment for most of us.
So instead, they played Need For Speed, which I wasn't too fond of. Watching them play was, rather boring. Honestly.
I took this time to fill out the Superband form. I realised I had to write the full names of my band members. So after Jian Xiong and the rest were done playing, we all left.
Kok Wee, Arun and Terrence went to the gas station nearby to get something to fill their tummys first. I asked Kok Wee if he could get me something too. He let me buy the Marigold Pomengranate drink. Awesome. I owe him 1. 1 Dollar of course. XD
Kok Wee, Arun and Terrence went back home and I went to school to fill out the names.
I thought "Maybe I could go to school, and no one would see me enter, no one would realised I was there, no one would realise I left."
When I got to school, the Netball girls were there. I was hoping not to be noticed by any of them. Went into the General office. Filled out full names. Went to 3rd floor. Submitted application form. Stayed there for a while. Left and no one realised I was there. Not even Gina, Stefanie and Zahirah, who I walked very closely with. No words spoken at all. :D
By the time I got to the bus stop, the only people to take 172 back to CCK from Netball, Cai Ling and Kathleen, boarded the bus and left. I was hoping to go with them. But that was not to be.
Went back home alone. Feeling a peace of mind.
Found myself writing this.
Thursday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment