Friday, June 6

Always Behind You

Wah. Sleep so nice.
Sleep at 4.30.
Then wake up.
Sky was still dark.
The time was... 6.30.
WTF? I slept for only 2 hours man.
I had just remembered I had to go to school de.

My dad let me use his Walkman phone to bring to school again.
AWESOME...

Went to school.
Saw Yong Liang, Aloysius on the bus. We all donned Mp3s.

Got to school.

Social Studies. Learned about the conflict of Northern Ireland in one lesson.
Now I know how the song "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2 came about.
During the lesson, we watched the video for that song.



The song is very nice but I couldn't see anything funny about it, some people in class laughed. No idea why.

Afterwards discussed about the Brunei trip with Mdm Raihanah and other students going.

Then later met up with Kok Wee/Jian Xiong/Bi Kai/Chek Hie/Arun/Zong Sheng/Terrence.
Went to eat first.
I only bought 2 packets of milk since there was no soya bean drink. AGAIN.

Afterwards went to Jian Xiong's house again.
Watched 881 there. Or at least I did.
Honestly, plot-wise, I loved the movie.
But there were some plot holes and scenes where the camera wasn't so good.
So yeah, first time I spotted mistakes in a film.

After watching 881, went for prayer.
Said a prayer for Pain @ <3
Specifically to it's members.
But in my heart, I wish to say a prayer for the ones I love.

Then went back to school.
Went for POA briefing, which I fell asleep for the most part.
Briefed about tomorrow.
Come guys, support us at Anchor Point (near Queenstown) during 7-8 June.
Please, buy something!
Anyway, took the team polo shirt and went down.

Saw LY/Xiao Fen/Nway2/XL.
They were at the canteen with Dom and Sherryl.
They seemed to be arguing about something.
They kept mentioning XL's name but I had no idea why.
The babble was all in Chinese and I could make no 3 words of it.

Walked out of the school with XL/LY.
I rarely talked to them. They seemed to be concerned about something that I can't even intervene.

So, I took this picture.
No matter what you guys go through, know that I'm always behind you all the way.


While waiting for the 172 bus, Serena and Shi Yin came out of a car. Lol. Came out.
Anyway, they got out of the car and waited for the 172 bus w/me and LY.

Haven't gone home with LY for quite a while already.
Oh well.

When the bus arrived at CCK interchange, I said bye to Serena/Shi Yin but I heard nothing back.
So that is rather nice.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: