Tuesday, June 24

Like The Earth On My Body

And no sleep once again.
I slept yesterday afternoon only to wake up at 12.04.
And I haven't slept since.

Couldn't find my Cactus House Shirt.
So I wore my brother's Ebony.
And it seemed sorta weird because I'd be "The Red Among Green"

So I went to school.
Nothing weird.
No eyes for wearing red.

Assembly. Nothing interesting that I recall. Maybe snorting would be mentionable here? Heh.

Rev-up. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSHHHH BALLL!!!!
Fun once more, with pushball. We were against the 3A guys. And we were beaten of course. One time, Allan even got blown away by the force of the pushball. And it was fuckin funny. Jaz ended up pushing solo on certain occasions. And the other guys like not pushing sia. XD
Then the other students making round on the field, and they looked at us. Particular few, but I feel that you were like the earth on my body. It doesn't bother me.

Literature. Me, Danial, and some other 3F girls got scolded for going for lesson slightly later. Continued on The Martyrdom Of Helena Rodrigues. My behaviour then was... worthy of garnering attention. But, I don't think it matter. I've almost landed on the island again. I only wished that I hadn't know all of you, so that I can have the pleasure of being your acquaintance instead of your member. But lo, it no longer is that way, and how we've treated each other in the past is not what it is now. Even after lesson finished, I waited for the last one of you to leave before I did. For I, find that it's like a chain in my heart even just look at one of you. If only it didn't have to be this way.

Maths. Mr Chan taught us Trigonometry. The study of triangles. And all I can remember is TOA CAH SOH. That's all I remember from the lesson as I was falling in and out of the dream world.

Recess. Didn't eat anything. Bought my uniform.

CME. We have new teachers for CME. Mrs Kang (OMG POA TEACHER) and Ms Angeline Lee (OMG LITERATURE TEACHER). She got and target me, Rose, Siang Yee and Pamela to introduce her first. I liked Pamela's line "When she is nice, she is nice, when she is strict (is this the word?) she is strict". Very straightforward baby. And Siang Yee, damn funny. Mine even worse. After I say something, Jaz says "WOOOOHH!!!" and claps. And everyone around him would follow suit. It's like fucking funny.

Apart from that Mrs Kang introduced herself. Which was sort of boring honestly. Until questions were asked of course. Well, CME lesson was basically an introduction.

Chemistry. Mrs Tan brought in one of the trainee teachers for lesson. She went about to teach covalent bonding. Which I fell asleep for the most part. But honestly, I still understand the lesson. Science, is like nothing to me. It's fucking easy.

SS. Went through further in lesson for the Bonding in Singapore. Awkward silence between 2 people once close. No words of looks exchanged. The lesson didn't really matter to me then. There was something more troubling in my mind. Sigh...

Physics. Mr Kerk saved lesson time by going through Kinematics and giving us the Powerpoint slides during the lesson he taught pitch. I don't remember anything else.

So there was a big problem. After school, I have to make a choice.

EL Project, Jam, Guitar. Damn. Hard choice.

Went for the Brunei trip meeting first. Very quick. I was appointed something for some reason don't know what and why like I don't know what is happening these days between us.

Afterwards, met up with Jaz, Shalihin,Timothy and Azaad, took the 185 bus and went to the jam studio.

Jamming. The jam was horrible. Strings were rusty, amplifiers sucked, it was too loud, the room was fucking small, among many other reasons. Very very unsatisfactory jam. Also left my glasses in the room. Will have to take it back some day.

Later went home.

Went to sleep.

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Acts of Service
with a secondary love language being
Quality Time.

Complete set of results

Acts of Service: 10
Quality Time: 8
Physical Touch: 5
Words of Affirmation: 4
Receiving Gifts: 3


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz

Took this quiz. Saw it on Crystal's blog. Did it anyway.

Found myself writing this.
(You see? You're a loser Hannan, they don't even fucking bother about you! You might as well just leave them and sulk on your own. They don't CARE about you. They don't give a fuck about you. AND THEY NEVER HAVE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.)

No comments: