Sunday, June 22

Don A New Look

Hello all.
I haven't posted for Saturday and Friday.
I'll get that underway.
These few days I'm either lazy or busy.

Anyway, I went to Jaz's place today to do work.
But spent the first hour or so slacking.
Not good.
Now then we chiong to get SS, English, Maths done.

Even now, I'm chionging to get SS and Maths done.
But I managed to sneak into blogger and just say this.

I'm donning a new look for term 3.
A new bag,
new shoes,
new pants, (OH DEFINITELY DARLING)
better hair, (hopefully)
and glasses.

Yes dears, glasses. I'll be wearing glasses in school for term 3.
The only time I won't be wearing it is PE, Rev-up, CCA, among other reasons. Apart from that, I'll be seen with my glasses most of the time.
It's sort of a change that I made to show people that I'm getting serious in school. I'm going to really study. Now.
Because O's are next year, and there's really REALLY no time to waste.

Apart from that, I have to abstain from sugar, sugary treats, sugar laden food, sugar laced drinks, among others. But it doesn't mean I'll cut down on carbohydrates, that's important.

And I DEFINITELY have to work harder for next term 3. Term 2 had me in 6th position in class. I'll make sure it won't happen again.

That's all from me darlings.
Found myself writing this.
(Hannan you dickhead!)

No comments: