Wednesday, May 28

"Who Is Jack?"

Wah.
Sleep so nice.
Sleep must still wake up for school.
11-1 for conversational.

Went to school.
Felt kinda dizzy, almost fell asleep on the bus.

Got to school on time. Again :D

Conversational. Only 4 people showed up at first. Me, Adzdzin, Hafiz and Azaad.
It looked so fucking sian.
Anyway, today we learned "Where Is The Bookshop?"
or "Qing wen Ren Ren shu dian zai na li?"
Fun lesson.
Haziq came in later and wrote his name and class.
Then the teacher asked: "Who is Jack?"
Haziq act blur and looked behind.
Laughfest. Seriously.
He said that today he was Jack. OMG, I hate him for calling me Johnston and now he calls himself Jack.
Anyway, I asked Mam what "Pang De" meant, but there was no meaning. Adzdzin said "Huh? Kungfu Panda?"
OMG. Laughfest again.
Conversational so much laughter. Hazim came in later as well.

After class, looked at the results for a while for best in 3 Express. My name is not on the top for Combined Humanities / History. I got 70.1 and I don't get there? WTF? Least amount was 73, which was Stefanie. Damn, I should have been there, unless someone got better than me, then that's fine.

Walking out of school, I saw Adzdzin, Ashrul, Fauzi, Syazwan, Azaad all shouting at the NCC boys playing soccer at the field. Damn amusing. :D

Went home with Hazim. Talked about DOTA with him.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: