Thursday, May 29

First Line

Woke up at 8 or so.
Felt so nice, I went back to sleep.
Fell asleep on the sofa.
Woke up and asked for the time.
Took my time to get to school.

When I got to school, I saw nothing unusual. Except for the badge that was pasted on my uniform by Mdm Azlina on the day of MT MYE. It's quite long already.

Conversational. There was about 4 of us only again. Me, Haziq, Ashrul and Azaad.
Later Hafiz, Adzdzin and Zul came in.
Then the fun began.
Firstly, Ms Nai asked "so who are you today?"
Haziq: I'm Haziq today.

Then, when I said the first line of the dialog, I said it so fast and with such a chinese accent, when I was done. Adzdzin laughed like a girl. His high pitch laugh made everyone laugh. WTH. I thought it was me. XD

Adzdzin's constant "YOU!!!!"
Zul inconsistent pitch in reading.
Haziq's *tightens lips* "YOU"

Seriously, laughing like no tomorrow this lesson.
Anyway, after lesson, went home with Allan, Kenneth and Hazim.

"1 Day Left Baby."

Got home and found myself writing this.

2 comments:

사랑? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
사랑? said...

HANNAN
HAPPY B'DAE. (:

andrea here. :D