It's great. Just is.
I woke up the best way today too.
My brother shook my ass and said "5.20, wake up."
That is definitely one of the best ways to wake up.
Somehow, even seeing myself made me smile as i notcied something unusual, no it's not me getting any taller. But I won't say here.
Today, there is PE. The shirt I have is ridiculously small for me. It looks like I'm trying to show off my muscles, when I try to hide it.
Assembly. Asked the Literature students if they had done the 2nd question already. Some didn't some did a bit. Rest of it was ok. I think I fell asleep. Actually I did. Didn't remember.
Rev-up. Didn't do any exercise. There was a briefing on this Friday's sports meet. I fell asleep for the most part of it.
Maths. Could not remember too much. But quite a bit of it was eaten in by the Sports meet briefing before. Apart from that, nothing interesting.
PE. Did the shuttle run and the sit and reach. Why does Jaz look so bloody funy whenever he's exercising? His face was priceless when he ran today. I wasn't happy with my shuttle run result, 11.0 seconds. I can seriously do better than that. My sit and reach, I am totally fine with it.
51cm, is it? Yeah, when I pushed, I heard a lot of "wah..." and I just kept pushing on. I had my eyes closed that time so I really didn't care. To be honest 51 is quite an achievement for me. Brandon had 53, Zimin 55. Amazing. Flexible dudes.
Literature. Went to the MRL, I saw some of the 3G girls like, feeling sad. Turns out, it was an A maths test to have had brought them down. Truly they must not feel down because of that. Unless it's something like I had yesterday. Come on, you fail one, you can pass another. Stay happy alright? Some of you really give light to my day, to see any one of you down is like shutting light out.
Recess. Wasted time trying to find Mdm Raihanah. Then when I finally decided that she wasn't coming out, I went down to the canteen and just as I got there, the lights went out. Sigh...
English. Did another worksheet on speech. Fell asleep a lot. But I didn't give a damn. At least I still pass English. Not like I fail it miserably.
Chemistry. Learned Ionic Bonding. When Mrs Tan gave us the questions to do, we went on to do it. Some were tricky. So, Allan, asked for help, in the best way he could.
He said:
Ma'am................................
He said that like as if he was about to die. Or as if he was a zombie. I told Aloysius "Suddenly he became the Undying." The way Allan said that made the whole class laugh. It was extremely priceless.
Physics. Mr Kerk went through lenses like no tomorrow. He just taught what he had to teach. It's not beneficial at all because he's trying to teach something without much explanation or background to it. It's like, I don't have to learn it but he's teaching us this and we have to know it.
Looked for Mdm Raihanah again. After school, after eating prata. Couldn't find her in the HOD room. Twice. Wth. I really wanted to talk to her le.
Nevermind. I sat down with Le Ying, Nway Nway, Andrea and Xuelin and watched them eat. Yeah, sounds kinda dementing to say "watched them eat." To me of course. For a while there, I thought it was like as if my presence there wouldn't make a difference and that it would be just as good as "not being there."
This sort of changed when Andrea said that she hated me. :D
Then I said "Well if you hate me, then at least you still love me!."
She did not take this too well. She kind of picked it up the wrong way.
Then Le Ying, who would have had just come back from god knows what, came in and said "If you hate him, that means you still love him."
That is true, I added on; "If you hate me, you still love me, if you love me, then you just do, but if you are indifferent to me, then you really don't care about me."
To which Andrea started saying "Fine! Then I am indifferent to you!"
I said "It was ok, everyone is indifferent to me."
But Xuelin said "Eh, not everyone is indifferent to you."
I said "Ok la, a lot of people are indifferent to me." :)
Nway Nway later realised she had lost her wallet. We all tried to look for it, but we didn't find it. In the end, when we got to the bus stop near the school, turns out Andrea hid it, trying to teach her to keep her wallet in her pocket at all times.
Later went home with Hafriz, Le Ying, Sheridin, Terrence, Kok Wee, Arun, Zhong Sheng and a few other people I've missed out. Actually liked that Hafriz let me listen to his mp3, Illnath is really quite a cool group. Amazing screams.
I woke up the best way today too.
My brother shook my ass and said "5.20, wake up."
That is definitely one of the best ways to wake up.
Somehow, even seeing myself made me smile as i notcied something unusual, no it's not me getting any taller. But I won't say here.
Today, there is PE. The shirt I have is ridiculously small for me. It looks like I'm trying to show off my muscles, when I try to hide it.
Assembly. Asked the Literature students if they had done the 2nd question already. Some didn't some did a bit. Rest of it was ok. I think I fell asleep. Actually I did. Didn't remember.
Rev-up. Didn't do any exercise. There was a briefing on this Friday's sports meet. I fell asleep for the most part of it.
Maths. Could not remember too much. But quite a bit of it was eaten in by the Sports meet briefing before. Apart from that, nothing interesting.
PE. Did the shuttle run and the sit and reach. Why does Jaz look so bloody funy whenever he's exercising? His face was priceless when he ran today. I wasn't happy with my shuttle run result, 11.0 seconds. I can seriously do better than that. My sit and reach, I am totally fine with it.
51cm, is it? Yeah, when I pushed, I heard a lot of "wah..." and I just kept pushing on. I had my eyes closed that time so I really didn't care. To be honest 51 is quite an achievement for me. Brandon had 53, Zimin 55. Amazing. Flexible dudes.
Literature. Went to the MRL, I saw some of the 3G girls like, feeling sad. Turns out, it was an A maths test to have had brought them down. Truly they must not feel down because of that. Unless it's something like I had yesterday. Come on, you fail one, you can pass another. Stay happy alright? Some of you really give light to my day, to see any one of you down is like shutting light out.
Recess. Wasted time trying to find Mdm Raihanah. Then when I finally decided that she wasn't coming out, I went down to the canteen and just as I got there, the lights went out. Sigh...
English. Did another worksheet on speech. Fell asleep a lot. But I didn't give a damn. At least I still pass English. Not like I fail it miserably.
Chemistry. Learned Ionic Bonding. When Mrs Tan gave us the questions to do, we went on to do it. Some were tricky. So, Allan, asked for help, in the best way he could.
He said:
Ma'am................................
He said that like as if he was about to die. Or as if he was a zombie. I told Aloysius "Suddenly he became the Undying." The way Allan said that made the whole class laugh. It was extremely priceless.
Physics. Mr Kerk went through lenses like no tomorrow. He just taught what he had to teach. It's not beneficial at all because he's trying to teach something without much explanation or background to it. It's like, I don't have to learn it but he's teaching us this and we have to know it.
Looked for Mdm Raihanah again. After school, after eating prata. Couldn't find her in the HOD room. Twice. Wth. I really wanted to talk to her le.
Nevermind. I sat down with Le Ying, Nway Nway, Andrea and Xuelin and watched them eat. Yeah, sounds kinda dementing to say "watched them eat." To me of course. For a while there, I thought it was like as if my presence there wouldn't make a difference and that it would be just as good as "not being there."
This sort of changed when Andrea said that she hated me. :D
Then I said "Well if you hate me, then at least you still love me!."
She did not take this too well. She kind of picked it up the wrong way.
Then Le Ying, who would have had just come back from god knows what, came in and said "If you hate him, that means you still love him."
That is true, I added on; "If you hate me, you still love me, if you love me, then you just do, but if you are indifferent to me, then you really don't care about me."
To which Andrea started saying "Fine! Then I am indifferent to you!"
I said "It was ok, everyone is indifferent to me."
But Xuelin said "Eh, not everyone is indifferent to you."
I said "Ok la, a lot of people are indifferent to me." :)
Nway Nway later realised she had lost her wallet. We all tried to look for it, but we didn't find it. In the end, when we got to the bus stop near the school, turns out Andrea hid it, trying to teach her to keep her wallet in her pocket at all times.
Later went home with Hafriz, Le Ying, Sheridin, Terrence, Kok Wee, Arun, Zhong Sheng and a few other people I've missed out. Actually liked that Hafriz let me listen to his mp3, Illnath is really quite a cool group. Amazing screams.

Got home and found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment