Friday, April 25

Epitome Of Happiness

Hey Ho!
How do you guys do?
It's Friday! Great day isnt it? It's the end of the weekdays.

Assembly. Nothing interesting. The Sec 3 express had to stayback for a while, considering the standard we were doing. No crap.

Maths/A maths. For A maths students they had to go for lesson in computer lab. For the 5 of us who didn't take A maths, we all learned E maths from Mr Chan. Found Nway Nway's Spongebob on the floor. She really has a tendacy to lose things.

Chemistry. Couldn't remember much. I fell asleep. A lot. Not even caught. I wanted to stay awake, but it all seemed so uninteresting all of a sudden.

MT. Had Listening Comprehension test. Wah, fuck, I felt so unprepared. Went inside, I realised that, it was rather easy. After the test, Mdm Hidayah gave out the answers. I checked mine, I realised I scored 18/20. I WAS SO FUCKKING HAPPY. SO HAPPY I DONT CARE THAT I MADE A MISTAKE JUST NOW TYPING.

Recess. Tried something new for a change. Had Maggi Mee, with a chicken drumstick. Nice and spicy. Received a letter.

History. A period I've been looking forward to. Got back our test results. I scored 14/15. Fuck nice. Yeah. Jonjoe scored 15 and Stefanie 14 as well. Well done everyone! Allan and Aloysius are seeing some competition as to who is the best "Son" of Mdm Rozi. WAKAKAKA

Afterwards went to the hall with a table and chair. Collected the OBS form. I really want to go for Outwards Bound Singapore.

Then I went for prayer after being told I will have to be at Macdonalds at JP at around 3.

Prayer. Adzdzin and Zul were there. And another guy who's name has never really been on my mind. At all too. During the sermon, I read the letter. I really do feel for you.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I will take into account your promise. Thanks for not making me feel leftout. I'm really sorry for having felt emo that time. Should never have had made you guys compromise your fun or happiness just to console me. Your happiness is not as much worth as compared to mine. I'm glad that you don't just ignore me, I'm glad to have friends like you. Friends can never be bound to mere language barriers. I can really understand your strife and I am perfectly fine with it. I will take into greater concern for you. I am also glad to be your confidant, and I am happy to know that you see that I am the "neutral" kind of person. And thanks for letting me know when I look nice. You really are an epitome of happiness. Oh yes, and I really am not part of Johilevandcx but Pain @ Heart does love you too. I'm quite happy that you came up with the idea at first. And thanks for changing it for my sake. Some friends don't come everyday. Of all, you're one of the best people I've met. If there's any one person I look forward to seeing everyday, it's you. Your smile just lights up my day. With your letter, I have taken into greater consideration to you as a whole.You have really opened yourself up to me with this letter. I will do my best as whatever you want me to be :). Despite you speaking more Chinese than English, It's perfectly understandable. But when things go down, just remember, me, Le Ying, Crystal and Andrea are there for you. Don't bottle up your feelings. Ever!
Thanks so much.


After prayer, I waited for, anyone to appear at Macdonalds. Whilst waiting, I met Shanaya, Husnul, and Yu Hui.Among other people I saw, they are, Dickson, Jun Wei, Brandon, Elton, Roslyn, Vanessa, Sharifah and Munifah. Nice people. I waited for about an hour and 20 minutes. Until I walked around. Then I finally saw Crystal. She led me to Gek Poh.

There, Jian Ping was having his hair cut. Aloysius, Nway Nway, Andrea, Xuelin and Le Ying were already there.
Afterwards crapped at Macdonalds.
Took some pictures.
















Shortly after, Andrea left. Then after the barrage of Primary school students, we too left. The only ones that were left together was me, Xuelin, Crystal and Le Ying. Walked around Gek Poh or so. Crapping around once again. Le Ying had this crazy idea to take these pictures.


Le Ying's idea was to make a shadow letter and take a picture of it. I did L. I hurt my leg trying to make it 90 degrees. Hence, we came up with...
Hence creating this cute picture that says love.
Aye, we are all but integral to the love that needs to be exuded.

Later we saw this "Danger" grafitti.
Well, Le Ying got more ideas on her head. This was what happened.























Heh, she can't find me here now.























"OMG! I FOUND YOU!"

So what to do? Emo!

Later went to the play ground. Crapped somemore.



























1.Right, sexy legs.
2.Head really squeezed in.
3.Love is symbolic.
4.Trying on Crystal's glasses for a moment.


Later, going home, I've been told more. I was fucking APPALLED. Le Ying told me. She did. I felt fucking appalled. I can't believe there are still people like this. And yet I can't believe it's happening to someone I least expect to. Come on! Seriously, they don't deserve it. It really explains what happened earlier today.

I know of a metal song that really wishes to stamp out all such behaviour. This one's for you.



Got home and found myself writing this. Appallingly.

No comments: