Lam de dum.
Strings of the guitar.
All's there to strum.
It's where we are.
Lo!
"Huh?"
*RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING*
*RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING*
What? Who's calling?
Drag myself out of the sofa just to answer the phone. It's Andrea. Informing me about later today. At 9.00. While I still had my (not to be) beauty sleep. Heh! It's Andrea, calling me at 9! That's nice!
Ok, fast forwarding >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Went to study at JRL. I was there first. A hell of a lot of people there.
Reserved the spot.
Later Aloysius, Jaslyn, Xuelin and Jian Zhong came along.
I felt like a poor chap doing work alone.
Aloysius was helping me a lot in my maths.
Apart from that, felt rather alone doing work by myself.
Everyone else had fun.
And of all times, there was a band performing.
For Live Earth. It was today. Of all times.
But hey! The performances were rather good!
Here are the pictures.
Strings of the guitar.
All's there to strum.
It's where we are.
Lo!
"Huh?"
*RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING*
*RING**RING**RING**RING**RING**RING*
What? Who's calling?
Drag myself out of the sofa just to answer the phone. It's Andrea. Informing me about later today. At 9.00. While I still had my (not to be) beauty sleep. Heh! It's Andrea, calling me at 9! That's nice!
Ok, fast forwarding >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Went to study at JRL. I was there first. A hell of a lot of people there.
Reserved the spot.
Later Aloysius, Jaslyn, Xuelin and Jian Zhong came along.
I felt like a poor chap doing work alone.
Aloysius was helping me a lot in my maths.
Apart from that, felt rather alone doing work by myself.
Everyone else had fun.
And of all times, there was a band performing.
For Live Earth. It was today. Of all times.
But hey! The performances were rather good!
Here are the pictures.
After a while. I wanted to sit down and like, just talk to them. But I hardly felt noticed.
Then he started feeling lonely.
Everyone was mingling, interacting.
All but him.
Feeling invisible wasn't good to him.
In fact, it challenged who he was.
They say that sometimes, the mind is more powerful than the body.
In this, we see that his mind is influencing him.
Thoughts can be feelings.
Feelings are one that have instant implementation.
Once done, damage is too.
He was crestfallen. So was Crystal.
2 hearts down.
He let everyone know, how he felt. But no one could help him so much.
I really have to thank you guys for trying. You guys are the best. I really regret feeling emotional around you guys. But the feelings just came and they hurt. I'm willing to put aside being emo for a while just for Crystal. But there must be something that I can do.
Later I went home. For the soccer match of course.
Then these guys came along. Just for Chelsea vs Man Utd.
Woo! Always fun to have Afiq and Haikal around. That lanky bastard.
Anyway, Chelsea won 2-1. Exciting match.
Found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment