I'm not blogging at my computer for this post. Using my little brother's computer for the time being. If there's anything, you will have to call me. 6766(3)127. Home number. Call me if there's anything I need to know, even if you just want to say hi.
Anyway. Woke up around 5.30.
Then slept again because it was a Thursday.
Then woke up again at 6.30
Ate Corn Flakes for the first time. Awfully plain.
Ate 2 bowls anyway. Lest I starve.
Went to the CCK interchange and I told myself "That's the Y" 3 times. At least.
That's the Y I should want to go to JC.
In class, did the pledge. I did the pledge rather loudly in my opinion.
Lit. Matched titles to the excerpts of the stories. Nothing interesting. Ms Lee dismissed us rather early. She also said something about allowing a "LITTLE" drama in class. But I WAS ONLY STRETCHING!
Maths. Period went by rather quickly. Mr Chan showed us the top 5 teams currently in the table. Then he showed us the proper use of Matrices for this situation. Very informative. "Chelsea Sucks" did not go unheard of. During the class, Mrs Kang and Ms Lim came in during class and caught a lot of us for our hair. They said my hair got tail. I'm like "WTF?" I can't even see my back! Then they say before recess must see them. Sigh...
History. Taught a bit more on Stalin. Then we did group work. The way Ms Suharti wanted to group us was rather complicated and confusing. Then she called us simple. That's not very nice. My number was 1. With Mdm Rozi. My group members turned out to be students who used to be in 2D. Stefanie, Ali, Hazim and Roslyn. When she saw that I was part of the group she looked shocked. But who gives a damn? Anyway, as expert group 1, we had to do "How Stalin used Propaganda to control the people". Stefanie did most of the drawing while the rest of us crapped around. I help to explain the points. Drew a graphic too. But we did all do something though. Originally they wanted us to do a walking gallery but there wasn't enough time.
MT. Was supposed to hand up the worksheet but I thought had to hand up next week. What's more had an Imbuhan (prefixes/suffixes) test. I am not sure if I did too well. I did not know the meaning to many of the words. Originally I was supposed to hand up the worksheet by the end of the day but I totally forgot about it.
Pre-recess. Met the Ms Lim with a bunch of other students who also got caught. Gerald also came in and explained about his submission to authority. Didn't look like so anyway. Was given till next week to cut hair.
Recess. A lot of time wasted because of the Pre-recess situation. Ate tofu, fish cake and rice. Didn't like it so much.
SS. Initially, we thought that the test was in class. In the end it was in the AVA room. Went through more on healthcare. Then some fuss about seating arrangement. Only thing I remember about seating arrangment was that I was next to Joyce, on third row furthest left. After Ms Tan was done going through healthcare in Singapore, they (Ms Tan & Mdm Rozi) gave us back our test results. A lot from 3F failed. I got 11/20. Lucky me. A lot of students from 3G passed, a lot got 12> marks. I felt really inferior but it really pushes me on to do better. Aloysius got special mention. Very nice man. Then they wanted to do the test. In only about 5-10 minutes. Seems rather unreasonable, no? But Mdm Rozi quoted "Anything can happen in my class." In the end it wasn't much of a test, they let us go back home and do it. But they did not say it much to the dismay of everyone.
English. Fell asleep a lot. Was supposed to do an activity on some dialogue. But I kept falling asleep. 2-3 times. Wei Meng and Nicholas took the joy of waking me up. They LOVED to see me jerk from dreams to the real world. Then Ms Gabriela came to us after a while to us and told us that the only studious person from this group is Hannan but then I quickly objected by saying " I fell asleep!". Truly I don't deserve that title. Also, I felt a little more cynical each time I woke up.
Chemistry. FUCKING TIRED. DID NOT KNOW WHY. I just fell asleep as and when my body liked. I couldn't control it. It's so unexplainable. Once I started shaking my legs I'm bound to doze off. I have no idea why. But I partially blame it on the Ms Tan because she is a really awful teacher. Like the most normal and stereotypical teacher I've seen. I slept about 3-4 times. At about the 3rd time I recalled she threw something at me to wake me up. It was really rude and unnecessary but I saw her rationale. I still thought it was rude and unnecessary. No one should be subjected to item throwing. Then when I went to the toilet, I realised that I couldn't wait for school to be over. Not the school day. UNTIL AFTER SEC 4. And I knew why too. I just didn't want to have to feel this inferiority complex forever, so I'm going to do so well in O's that I'm not going to regret it. I hope. Then I had to stay back a while to finish up the Chemistry workbook because I had not done it.
Then went for POA extra lessons. Ms Kang gave us about 30 minutes to have lunch first. Besides, the lessons were until 5.00. Anyway, when lessons started, I found myself RIDICULOUSLY TIRED. I practically couldn't tell if I was asleep or awake. But I'm just glad the teacher never caught me sleeping. After a while, it clocked in about 4.00 or so. We went through question 1 of Trading Accounts. Now, one thing that really took me was the skies at that time. They were bright vermillion with clouds covering it so only shots of light emerged from parts of the clouds. It was a truly magnificent sight. A wonderful time to be awake. Nothing interesting after that. Think I'm getting a hang of POA. It's neither hard nor easy. It's just, a lot of writing.
After that I had to find the debate team. First checked MRL, then I saw them in 1G. Then we went to discuss on our motion for next friday's debate.
The motion is :
THBT that parents are required to attend parenting classes.
We are the opposition. The proposition we're up against is Tanjong Katong Secondary School.
During the discussion we came up with A LOT of rebuttals. It was a very fruitful discussion. One of us even said "If the minister also got children mean he must also go for parenting classes arh?". Bloody brilliant. Got dismissed about 6+. Then I met up with Shi Jie and we walked and talked home. Thanks Nadia for your 40 cents for me to get on the bus. Big thanks.
Then I bought an apple pie and said "That's the Y" silently in Macdonalds. Walked home with Shi Jie. Had a good talk. Good walk.
Got back home and found myself writing this.
Thursday, March 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment