First time I woke up so nicely.
Loved my sleep.
I thought I woke up around 2.30.
But actually I woke up around 12.30+
Originally supposed to jam with Jaz but was called up and it got cancelled.
Then I realised I had nothing to do at home.
Then I asked around what happened to Has, because he was in the hospital.
So then I had a plan to visit Has in the hospital with Hafiz and Jaz.
Went to Boon Lay and met up with Afifi, Jaz, Hafiz and Hazim.
Then later went to Jurong East to meet up with Sharifah and Melissa.
Then went to Buona Vista and waited at the bus stop for thebus to NUH.
While we were there, we never realised that we had to take the 95 bus.
Then the bus just passed us and Melissa told us why we never stopped it.
Got a laugh out of it and even the caucasian family that were there laughed too.
After that I kept on the bus coming by so that the 95 bus won't pass us again.
Then got to NUH and I realised it was the same hospital I went to when I was hospitalised for Asthma several times. Yes I had Asthma when I was young.
Anyway, we saw Has in a yellow sort of pyjamas kind of clothing.
It really makes him look like someone other than he usually is.
A normal guy, not the cool one we all know of.
While at the hospital, we played at the playground there for quite a while.
After that we sat down to talk for a while.
Then I sneezed. It scared a lot of kids nearby. The children even exclaimed in shock.
It was nice.
Then went to get something to eat.
There were vending machines nearby but it didn't offer much.
Hafiz bought a sandwich for 2.00.
I tried it, very nice.
Then I got my own one.
Jaz got his own one too.
I would consider it money well spent.
Least it's something new.
Has' mother showed me, Jaz, Hazim, Hafiz, Sharifah and Afi a nice place we could eat.
There was sort of a Kopitiam on the 3rd floor.
We ate there, or at least Hazim, Jaz and Hafiz did I merely ordered a drink.
Ice Milo, even finished it in less than 30 seconds.
Then when they came back with food, I ate a bit of Hazim's food.
Merely becase Hafiz needs to eat more :p
After that bought some Teh. Hafiz ordered one too.
Hazim ordered Ice Kacang. Jaz helped to eat it.
Reminded ourselves how much fun it would have been to have Khairi with us.
"I want to ride on a scooter"
We all laughed uncontrollably.
Went back up and met with Has and the rest.
Went to the playground.
Then we got a chance to play at the swings.
That time was damn fun.
We all did, some of us actually hit each other on the swings.
When I got on the swing, they were laughing because I managed to make a funny position.
Where my back faced the floor, and my legs perpendicular to the ground, feet directly facing the sky.
It was really painful to play on the swings.
I got headache and stomachache after a while.
Talked about soccer for a while.
Turns out Im not going to be in Adzdzin's team.
Then I realised if he's not going to take me in, I'll form another.
Since Hazim was already considering making a team I helped him with forming it.
I was very determined about it.
Then Melissa began dancing to some songs.
Then we all got to dancing thanks to her.
Learnt some hip-hop dance moves.
Even learned the moonwalk from Has.
Really ingenius how the dance is.
They all kept laughing at how they knew I moved my waist instead of my chest.
It was really fun.
Then we accompanied Has back to his ward and took some pics and a video there.
It was really fun making a video of Has dead.
After all that, me, Hazim, Hafiz went to get a drink at the vending machine while waiting for the others.
Hazim ordered his drink first.
Hafiz also gave me 50 cents for me to get something to drink.
Then Hafiz ordered his drink.
But what I didn't realise was that when he put the coin in I was still playing with the buttons.
In the end I pressed the button for coffee while he thought he pressed Zesty apple.
Then when his drink was done he tried to hold it but realised it was too hot and spilled it.
He scalded his hand and didn't even get to drink.
Then I bought my nestea. Very nice. Even shared it with Hafiz.
Then I just realised how that incident came about. He was so shocked. But now I owe him 1.00.
We talked for a while about what happened just now.
When Afifi came out I told him what happened and he was surprised.
Then some girl went to buy a drink at the same vending machine.
Hafiz went up to her and said "Eh, girl that one my water."
"I press apple come out coffee"
She laughed.
"Eh your sister that one with the FBT shorts arh?"
Then she got her drink and went off.
The whole time I sat down laughing.
After all that, said by to Has as he retreated back to his ward.
In the end he followed us to the lift where we really said our goodbyes.
Said farewell to Melissa & Sharifah who took a taxi back home.
Then me, Hazim, Hafiz & Afifi went back home by taking 95 bus back to Buona Vista.
On the bus I seriously got thinking about forming a team.
I told myself it was never going to be hard.
In fact that we could do it.
I just need to gather 13 other players.
Not too hard is it?
Then took MRT to Jurong East with Hazim.
Saw Hazim off at Chua Chu Kang.
Went back home and tried to get people to join the team.
So far I've only had considerations.
But I am not giving up.
Found myself writing this.
Friday, March 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment