When it's stormy and it's dark, I can only guess it's about evening time. No... but thats not it.
I woke up and it was only 11.00
Seriously, I am waking up before 12.00 these days.
I feel very busy these few days. I wouldn't mind if someone came to me asking "How was your day?"
But no, I don't get that everyday. I am not even sure whether I should be appreciating that. But I could really use a very concerned person to talk with me every now and then. It really helps.
The next few days are crammed. Just take a look.
Monday - FD + Debate
Tuesday - Film Appreciation
Wednesday - CCA/Debate
Thursday - Debate
Friday - Actual Day of Debate. In WESTWOOD.
I cannot wait for the March holidays. Where at least I can escape from schoolwork. If I manage to get into the SL camp I would be even happier. I would never think of camps as a hardship unless it's written right there "Hardship Camp". In fact, I would think of it as fun.
The debate motion is making it hard for me to find any points of argument. I can't find any decent material on Elite Sportsmen or Government Funding or any of the 2 combined!
Well. Short post. Just hope someone talks to me. I really am quite a lonely guy if you thought I was the most sociable person.
Sunday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment