I got ready around 12.00 and got to the bus interchange where I saw Terrence at around 12.30. Waited for Jaz. Got on the 172 bus, sat at the back and found the fanciest thing. I found an expression of a person towards me. I'm not really sure if it's directed towards me or someone else, but when I saw it, I really felt quite amused.
Believe it or not, this was actually written at the back of a seat. And the best part it's not even my number! It's written on the chairs on the right side of the bus, on the left of the 2 seats. You can see it (if you're lucky) when you seat at the furthest back one seat away from the window to the right. A lot of thoughts are running to my mind at this instance. Have your say.
Got to the bus stop and saw people from the Brigades boarding the bus. Got off, and crossed the street where Jaz, Terrence and Allan JAYWALKED. Then I waited for the traffic light to turn green before walking. See? I actually wait for the green man, I'd wait than risk my life for a situation like that.
Got to Gek Poh, the counter was fucking CRAMMED. The lot of us went to play at computers 70-79, I played at 79. First game was CS. The first map was damn nice. I thought it was a much more fairer map since I am still new to the game. I managed to get a decent kill/death ratio.
2nd map, Dickson was like a bloody pro at the game. Kept killing and killing.
After a while of playing CS went to change to DOTA.
So for the first game,
Sentinel:

Viper
(Si Wei)

Morphling
(Joe Yang)

Facless Void
(Some sec 4 guy)

Phantom Assassin
(Terrence)

Beastmaster
(Me)
Scourge:

Enchantress
(Some guy)

Sacred Warrior
(Danial)

Axe
(Wei Meng)

Stone Giant
(Boon Leng)

Leviathan
(Allan)
Alright. First game, was I believe the most fun of all. Firstly because I was using Rexxar who's Wild Axes is like one of the most fun abilities to have, and since a lot of us agreed it was really fun. I liked the game too, I killed a lot, I died too, but I killed more than I died. A lot of my kills were because of Wild Axes. At times when the hero was running, I would target wild axes just a little further than than the hero running and the hero would die at the intersection of the axes. Truly a bloody fun game. Joe Yang even got stuck at one pit at the bottom lane which was a priceless moment. Joe Yang played like a pro in that game. I thought Morphling was a very hard hero to own with but he really proved me wrong. During the game, Wei Meng made a lot of noise and I should know, I was NEXT to him.
2nd game!
Sentinel:

Phantom Lancer
(Joe Yang)

Moon Rider
(Danial)

Priestress Of The Moon
(Boon Leng)

Slayer
(Some guy)

Twin Head Dragon
(Me)
Scourge:

Stone Giant
(Jazsley)

Spiritbreaker
(Wei Meng)

Anti-Mage
(Terrence)

Nerubian Weaver
(Zi Yan)

Dwarven Sniper
(Allan)
2nd game was one that was more time-consuming than fun. Early game, Joe Yang asked to solo bottom lane, but everyone kept going there, so in a fit, Joe Yang left the game and it became a 4v5. I solo-ed top lane against Terrence and Zi Yan. Of course for my hero it was easy to dominate early game via dual breath. That ability made me very strong early game, Terrence and Zi Yan died every now and then. But by mid game I slowly began losing power as I started dying to Terrence & Zi Yan ganging up on me. By late game, Zi Yan and Boon Leng were the superpowers of each side. Boon Leng for amassing 15 kills + and Zi Yan for his unpredictability. He could kill any of our heroes SOLO. Also, I died a lot more in late game, the guys kept ganging up on me. I was particularly afraid of Terrence and Zi Yan because those 2 can own me in an instant. A funny moment was when Jazsley was running towards the fountain and Boon Leng shot out an arrow that hit him right before he reached the fountain. That was great.
By the time we finished the game, we ended the session with extactly 5.00 to pay.
After that went back home alone.
Found myself writing this.
Scourge:

Stone Giant
(Jazsley)

Spiritbreaker
(Wei Meng)

Anti-Mage
(Terrence)

Nerubian Weaver
(Zi Yan)

Dwarven Sniper
(Allan)
2nd game was one that was more time-consuming than fun. Early game, Joe Yang asked to solo bottom lane, but everyone kept going there, so in a fit, Joe Yang left the game and it became a 4v5. I solo-ed top lane against Terrence and Zi Yan. Of course for my hero it was easy to dominate early game via dual breath. That ability made me very strong early game, Terrence and Zi Yan died every now and then. But by mid game I slowly began losing power as I started dying to Terrence & Zi Yan ganging up on me. By late game, Zi Yan and Boon Leng were the superpowers of each side. Boon Leng for amassing 15 kills + and Zi Yan for his unpredictability. He could kill any of our heroes SOLO. Also, I died a lot more in late game, the guys kept ganging up on me. I was particularly afraid of Terrence and Zi Yan because those 2 can own me in an instant. A funny moment was when Jazsley was running towards the fountain and Boon Leng shot out an arrow that hit him right before he reached the fountain. That was great.
By the time we finished the game, we ended the session with extactly 5.00 to pay.
After that went back home alone.
Found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment