Wednesday, February 13

When The Late Blue Skies Hover

I know I'm not supposed to be using the computer since it's abstinence week. But I can't. I have to do research on the debate which I am a speaker of. But I'll blog about today.

Today, I feel like as if by the time I reach the CCK interchange, the 172 bus would have just left. Today it did just that. And of course it sucked.

In school, the assembly, In-touch. 3B is presenting. Very nice performance. They made use of Khairul's guitar playing skills and someone to sing (not sure who). The song overall was rather nice. But the sound quality = CRAP. I won't say anything about the IT presentation because if I knew it came from Adrian, I wouldn't expect less.

First lesson, Chemistry. Ms Ng took over since Ms Tan wasn't there. Did peer to peer marking of the quiz we had. After that learned about Elements/Compounds/Mixtures. Nothing new.

After that Maths. Problem sums with Linear Inequalities. A little tricky.

Pures. Went to the MRL to present video concepts.

Recess. Ate FOOOOOOODDDD. Because I'd get pissed off If I don't.

MT. So much fun. The groups that presented (except the last group) were funny. I think Jazsley/Faiz/Jenny/Ammirah/Fauzi's group were the funniest. Part due to Jazsley's portayal. The funniest thing my group did was when I drew a smiley face on the board and said "GEMBIRA!" But that was it. After that had to do ketuk-ketampi (squats) for not doing the reflection.

POA. FUCKING LONG. Learned about Trading Companies and double entry system for them. A lot of it is easy but it confuses minds easy. Near the end of the period, Mrs Kang played a game in the class, we did a series of questions and the group which did the most questions correctly will get dismissed first. The whole time the guys were like "JUDGE YOU AH!" But I had no idea why they said that anyway.

After that made time to play Capteh with Arun/Jian Xiong/Kok Wee/JonJoe/Haziq/Chek Hie among others. Had fun until 2.30 when he had to go.

Went for the debate thing and was excused from CCA. I think? The debate discussion was fun. Probably the funniest thing I heard was:

Cassandra: Eh you guys want to go eat or not?
Matin: Nah la, On diet.
Cassandra: Ala! because of you people in Africa are starving because of people like you!
Matin: No la! They on diet!
Matin: They not even Anorexic.
Austin: They're Bulimic!
Matin: No la, Diet to the extreme.

Laughed so fucking hard to this. Another was Cassandra's Dyslexia. Portray become Potray. Immolation become Emolation. Even asked what Mutilation was. Debate session was fun but only got 2 more days to the actual day. Rather nervous.

After that was walking out and I saw Mdm Hidayah there. So I sat down and got to work while Heng Jie entertained her with a game. After she was done, she told me to look for her in 4E after I wrote about 70 words. When I finished, I passed it to her and she said "Don't you want your EZ-link back?" I was "Uhmm Ok, but there isn't any value left in the card." Then she said "eew, disgusting." Weird. Haha.

Then I looked around in school and saw Ms Ng and a few students with her. I asked them if they had about 55 cents for me to take the bus home. Ms Ng went into the staff room and got the money for me from her own wallet. She even gave me 2 sets of 55 cents and extra incase I dropped it. I'm really thankful for people like her.At that point she wasn't just a teacher anymore. Just hard to say.But she exceeds the needs of a teacher.

Walking towards the bus stop, I saw Terence and Joel there. They had just been released from NCC. Poor chaps stay that long. On the bus, I saw someone who looked almost exactly like Jessie except she had a mole directly below her lip. In the middle somemore, like she pierced herself. I couldn't help the uncanny resemblance though.

When I got to CCK interchange, it was 7.30 I've never gone home so late this year. From what I realise, when the late blue skies hover, it takes toll on everyone as the air is sick with lethargy. Went home and got there around 8.

Got home and I left again because my dad brought me out to eat. Ate Rojak at the mama store. I never really tried Rojak until today. And to say. It's fucking awesome. I ate about 75% of that Rojak. I was so happy. Food = Happiness.

Went to buy groceries from NTUC. My dad was wondering why I didn't like so many things. Cookies, Bread, Chocolates, Tuna, Canned foods. They're just not good. I prompted for Eggs, cereal and milk. It's good.

Went back home and found myself writing this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Yas.

When my mind is processing too much, I feel like I've defragmented life around me. That just kills life out of me. Rest is always essential. Ow.

No comments: