Woke up at around 6.30+ today. I felt like I had enough rest. But then again I might be wrong.
Went to school that day, when I got to school, I could already see some people playing basketball. Some people are really just more active than I am. Seriously. When I got to class, I was surprised at how many people greeted me today. It just seems then when the early blue skies rise, everyone is in high spirits.
In class I did the maths homework rushedly while Ali and the rest played Chapteh. As much as i wanted to, I am disciplined enough to concentrate on work. I got most of it done. Then during the pledge, it was like we were all not coordinated.
First class Lit. Went to computer lab 3. Got back test results. 16/25. Even Charmaine did better than me. She got 19/25. Anyway, other than that got our Literature journals back too. And YES I did check the meaning of assimilate. And I used it appropiately. Then we all wrote our emails on a list. Le Ying and her friends were giving out Valentine's day gifts. I never got one. Only thing I got was "Your hair looks nice" from her. Haha.
Next class MT. Went down to the Mother Tongue room and then later we were informed class was at Computer lab 3. 2nd time I went to the room for lesson. Then Mdm Hidayah lectured us on being late. Then we got to lesson. During the lesson, I sat next to Azhar. He googled for Pokemon while Mdm Hidayah was teaching on the poem on old people. He also searched for Edison Chen. Then I pretended to look at Mam while I was actually observing Azhar. Anyway, the best take aways from class was "Alamak! P. Ramlee tak pakai baju!" and "Aku nak cari seorang yang buat Burger King! Tak, Mos Burger!" -Adzdzin
Class before recess was English. Had to do a formal letter vs informal letter on vanguard sheet. We all look like so blur. In the end, Ms Lee even gave us a little chocolate. For the whole class of course. Must be her gift for today's occasion.
Recess. Ate Nasi Lemak. Talked about Azhar's search today. Some of them were surprised.
Then Physics, got test paper back. 18/25. I'm happy, it's at least 70%. A lot of people got 18 as well. After the answers were gone through, went to the Physics lab for practical. Damn fun there, everyone was like so "Jakun"* there. The racist comment came up again. "Eh Arun! Where are you?!" I even found time to sleep there but Mr Kerk woke me up. Twice.
Next was Math. Mr Chan got pissed at how many mistakes we made during the test. I got 4/16 for it. Indices I expected an easy topic simply made hard by the teacher.
CME was cut into because Mr Chan wasn't done explaining. We were walking about Responisibility. Responsibility in Dating. Then Jazsley was like "SIR! I WANT TO LEARN!" There was other funny stuff mentioned but I don't remember much of it. Mr Chan asked me to follow him after class to the staff room. I went there with Wei Ming, he said he lost his handbook. Then when Mr Chan came out, he gave the handbook to Wei Ming and handed me 2 Ferrero Rocher. He said "Courtesy of guess who!". I was like... "Dunno?" He said "Guess first!" I was like, "Ms Tay? You?" Mr Chan was like "Me? Of course not, It's Ms Ng!" I was very thankful for her, she was the only one apart for Ms Lee who gave me something on Valentine's day. She's so nice!
Went back to class worked on speech and played Chapteh with friends until 3.00 then we went to Computer lab 2 initially to work on the debate. Later we switched to computer lab 3. That was the 3RD time I went there in one day. Me, Charmaine and Sheena were like hungry before we started so we all went down to eat first. Wasn't much to eat except prata. Went back up, we were told Shattish quit. And that Charmaine was taking his place. She didn't take the news so well. She was like so nervous. Anyway we worked on the debate for a very long time until 6-7+. Was dismissed aroudn that time too.
When I walked towards the bus stop, I saw Terence, Vanessa, Jazsley and Hazim at the opposite side of the road. I was surprised why they were still not home. Went home with Jazsley and Hazim. I've been told my about my nose and that my ears are normal but they protrude more than usual. Thanks guys, at least I'm not the only one who notices.
Went back home, took the 307 bus, at that time it was already 8. I fell asleep late in the bus and I missed my stop. So I stopped one stop after and walked all the way back.I even bought a chocolate sundae because I wasn't happy. By the time I got to my block, my brothers were already walking out to eat. Then I just followed them and had dinner at Lot 1. I especially don't like to eat fast foods but I just don't have a choice!
Went back home and I found myself writing this.
*1. Jakun means like someone who is not used to something that they would have very surprised reactions when they see something they're not used to.
Thursday, February 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
where did u get jazsley from dat is my name it suppose 2 b un none
Post a Comment