Didn't sleep so well. Was busy studying Social Studies, that I fell asleep. Couldn't get why I can't process it as well as History.
Woke up around 6 or so. Wasn't too happy. Didn't get much to eat. Just a cup of milk and I left.
Studied SS on the bus with Shi Jie. We still had time to study on the bus. Very nice.
Even during Assembly, I studied for a little while. But not even 10 minutes into assembly and I already felt tired. I even fell asleep reading the Social Studies textbook. I regretted this later however.
SS test. I knew how to do most of the questions but I wasn't very happy that I didn't know more about the four key principles to good governance. Esepcially Leadership Is Key. I'm also not happy that there was no Rev-up. I LOVE exercise. Because I don't get it everyday.
First period was Maths. Was disappointed at how badly I could have done for SS. Should have studied more. Learned more about Coordinate Geometry. Also glad I don't take A Maths. Otherwise it would only be hell for me.
Period after that was MT. Did not do much. Got homework for tomorrow. Zul's reading is one of the most inconsistent and funniest I've heard. Damn funny, couldn't control laughter.
Next was Lit class. Watched the Sound of Music. Lots of techinques that the Sound Of Music used, such as soiloquy, symbolism,synecdoche, and surprisingly, I remembered the techinques starting with S. Haha. It was also really hard to hear the DVD, and I really struggled to write down the words as they were said. Other than that pretty boring.
Recess. Ate Nasi Lemak with Yas. Melissa seemed to have a fuss about something but I really didn't bother about it.
After recess was History. We went through the answers for Questions 1-13. I was actually rather glad that Darren Ang helped me explain my answer at question 7. Big thanks. History was really rather fun. After what Mdm Rozi did to Allan and all. And Darren Ang's request for Mam to write neater so he can read.
The class after that was Social Studies. Sat down on the floor during class. Also, Mdm Rozi didn't feel like speaking loudly so we had to keep quiet to listen to Mam. Also, the information of Cho Sun eating monkey brains was disclosed. Mam's facial reaction was like so shocked. They were along the lines of "Eeww! Disgusting!" and "What the fuck?" to me. Really fun period.
Then after that, English. I really didn't pay attention to Ms Lee because I was busy writing the 300 word essay to hand up later. She really didn't bother about me because at least I wasn't making noise. I had also done the work prior.
Breaktime before English Enrichment. I ate Nasi Briyani with drumstick. The drumstick at the Indian store is bloody nice. I love it. Or it's just me eating chicken. What's up with dark-skinned guys eating chicken? Seriously. Anyway it was damn nice.
Handed up the essay when Mr Terence got to class. There was a period of time where they had to find us a classroom to watch the films. In that time, Jaz took up this idea of saying "Spartans! (insert command here)". It was damn funny, seriously, the whole time he was writing his essay, he kept saying something about Spartans. Then even when we had to go down to 4C to watch the film, he even said "SPARTANS! LETS GO!" I was like laughing away. Seriously. Jian Ping then said "Eh your Spartans dunno go where!"
We got to watch Blood Diamond, a movie I previously perceived to be just another one of those action movies. But indeed, it was a fucking nice movie. I actually WANTED to watch that movie. The first sequence was probably the real eye-opener. It was of a few trucks carrying Africans with AK's among other arms in hands. They came to a nearby village and killed everyone. Well at least they almost did. The main character, an African named Solomon Vandy tried to save his family but he was caught in the end. He was about to face a terrible fate, where his hands would be chopped off. The first person who got his hand chopped off was a fucking gruesome scene. I told myself, "DAMN THATS GOOD". But when it was his(Vandy) turn, the leader decided that he should work for them instead.

Now at first I thought the chopping off thing was a little fake. I searched up Wikipedia for Blood Diamond, and this is what I found.
And to be honest, this fucking woke my reality up. Not sure if the sentence made sense or not, but the idea is, such shit happened!Woke up around 6 or so. Wasn't too happy. Didn't get much to eat. Just a cup of milk and I left.
Studied SS on the bus with Shi Jie. We still had time to study on the bus. Very nice.
Even during Assembly, I studied for a little while. But not even 10 minutes into assembly and I already felt tired. I even fell asleep reading the Social Studies textbook. I regretted this later however.
SS test. I knew how to do most of the questions but I wasn't very happy that I didn't know more about the four key principles to good governance. Esepcially Leadership Is Key. I'm also not happy that there was no Rev-up. I LOVE exercise. Because I don't get it everyday.
First period was Maths. Was disappointed at how badly I could have done for SS. Should have studied more. Learned more about Coordinate Geometry. Also glad I don't take A Maths. Otherwise it would only be hell for me.
Period after that was MT. Did not do much. Got homework for tomorrow. Zul's reading is one of the most inconsistent and funniest I've heard. Damn funny, couldn't control laughter.
Next was Lit class. Watched the Sound of Music. Lots of techinques that the Sound Of Music used, such as soiloquy, symbolism,synecdoche, and surprisingly, I remembered the techinques starting with S. Haha. It was also really hard to hear the DVD, and I really struggled to write down the words as they were said. Other than that pretty boring.
Recess. Ate Nasi Lemak with Yas. Melissa seemed to have a fuss about something but I really didn't bother about it.
After recess was History. We went through the answers for Questions 1-13. I was actually rather glad that Darren Ang helped me explain my answer at question 7. Big thanks. History was really rather fun. After what Mdm Rozi did to Allan and all. And Darren Ang's request for Mam to write neater so he can read.
The class after that was Social Studies. Sat down on the floor during class. Also, Mdm Rozi didn't feel like speaking loudly so we had to keep quiet to listen to Mam. Also, the information of Cho Sun eating monkey brains was disclosed. Mam's facial reaction was like so shocked. They were along the lines of "Eeww! Disgusting!" and "What the fuck?" to me. Really fun period.
Then after that, English. I really didn't pay attention to Ms Lee because I was busy writing the 300 word essay to hand up later. She really didn't bother about me because at least I wasn't making noise. I had also done the work prior.
Breaktime before English Enrichment. I ate Nasi Briyani with drumstick. The drumstick at the Indian store is bloody nice. I love it. Or it's just me eating chicken. What's up with dark-skinned guys eating chicken? Seriously. Anyway it was damn nice.
Handed up the essay when Mr Terence got to class. There was a period of time where they had to find us a classroom to watch the films. In that time, Jaz took up this idea of saying "Spartans! (insert command here)". It was damn funny, seriously, the whole time he was writing his essay, he kept saying something about Spartans. Then even when we had to go down to 4C to watch the film, he even said "SPARTANS! LETS GO!" I was like laughing away. Seriously. Jian Ping then said "Eh your Spartans dunno go where!"
We got to watch Blood Diamond, a movie I previously perceived to be just another one of those action movies. But indeed, it was a fucking nice movie. I actually WANTED to watch that movie. The first sequence was probably the real eye-opener. It was of a few trucks carrying Africans with AK's among other arms in hands. They came to a nearby village and killed everyone. Well at least they almost did. The main character, an African named Solomon Vandy tried to save his family but he was caught in the end. He was about to face a terrible fate, where his hands would be chopped off. The first person who got his hand chopped off was a fucking gruesome scene. I told myself, "DAMN THATS GOOD". But when it was his(Vandy) turn, the leader decided that he should work for them instead.

Now at first I thought the chopping off thing was a little fake. I searched up Wikipedia for Blood Diamond, and this is what I found.
Also, the rest of the movie was just amazing. I want to watch the whole movie if I can. The phrase I found most amusing was when Danny Archer (DiCaprio) said "I'd Like To Get Kissed Before I Get Fucked". I found this bloody amusing
We even managed to find the time to watch a short film called "J'attendrai le suivant", or "I'll Wait For The Next One..." in English. The ending was superb. In my own words "DAMN BASTARD". I loved the short. Here's the short from Youtube.
Went home with Jaz, Shermin, Allan and Darren. Darren Chua owes me 50 cents. Even found time to have Ice Cream Cone with Jaz after the ride. The cone costed 60 cents. WTF? The cheapest I found it was 15 cents or something. Years ago! Now it's like 50 cents. Now It's like 60 cents. It seems like as if everything I used to buy cost 10 cent extra now. WTF?
Went home, ate dinner, found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment