Wednesday, February 20

Complete Twist

Fuck.

The night before, my mom promised to cook for me sausages and my favourite eggs for breakfast. I fell asleep studying Chemistry. Prior to that I set for an alarm to 5.20. When I woke up officially, it was 6.20. I was like WTF? I set for an alarm an hour back! What's more my brother was awake the whole time! Why didn't he do anything! I was utterly dissapointed.

I also saw what I think was one of the Fang twins from my school when I was at Yew Tee MRT. On the way to the Interchange I kept telling myself, I was more or less dissapointed than pissed. I still managed to take the last bus to school at around 6.37.

At school, I studied as much Chemistry as I could and I tried not to fall asleep. Assembly turned out to be rather short and soon enough we were taking our Chemistry Commons.

To be honest, the test is REALLY easy ONLY if you studied really hard. I wished I studied a little longer, most of the answers to the questions were in my grasp but I lost it. I just hope I get above 60% for the common test. I felt really tired and I tried to stay awake during the common test. Luckily I got all my questions done.

After that was Chemistry lesson, how convenient. Ms Tan went through how to do Chemical Formula. But I fell asleep. When I woke up, she was done and they handed us a worksheet to do. WHICH I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO. BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP. I WAS FUCKING PISSED. And I was in no mood to ask Ms Ng despite the fact that I can approach her and ask. What pissed me off even more was the fact Jaz asked me to finish the solo by tomorrow. From there, I just got so unhappy.

The next period was Maths. I was still unhappy. I had to stand up because I didn't hand up my Maths 2. I handed up my Maths 1 and 2 the same day in class. Also, Mr Chan let us revise Indices in class. We were all very weak at Indices. Zimin is really a Mathematic Magician. He knows way more than I do, and I respect him a lot for that.

Next was Pures. I went to the MRL for lesson. Prior to going to class, I looked at myself and I saw a really horrified version of myself. I have 3 scarred areas on my face. If you took a good look at me you would notice that my face is really SCARRED. Even more than usual. I just couldn't bring myself up too well and I had Literature half-heartedly. Not even The Sound Of Music could give me back my self-esteem. From there I was unhappy AND unconfident.

Recess. I told Nina about my problem, but I know that sometimes she really just can't bother too much about me. But I understand that some people have to be like that on certain days. Ate Nasi Lemak WITH the fish cake today. Tasted rather nice to be honest.

After that was MT. Mdm Hidayah was not in so we had to do the work that was assigned to us yesterday. I didn't manage to finish all the questions. Azhar even told me my face looked like as if it was scratched by a cat. Nice one.

Next was 4 periods of POA. Talked to Shi Jie, and I did the work like a normal student that I was. I just felt so, not myself. Because of those scars. I wish I never had to feel that way. Shi Jie told me a list of things that he wanted, among them is being slim and getting a better voice. I told him "You know it is good to know what you want, now write it down." So he wrote it down, and as a header, he wrote "I Aspire..." and a list of things he wanted. I told him "Now that you have written down what you want, you are taking the first step to having these things. Do not forget what you want, this is something that YOU want for yourself. Work towards it!" Shi Jie seemed very motivated after that. POA was a real tire and after class I borrowed Faiz's PE attire so that I can play later in CCA.

When I changed into the PE, I realised the way that the new PE attire was made. The material fucking sucks. It's not very comforting. I really preferred cotton over that new crap. I'm glad I don't have to change my house shirt. I'll be a Cactus for 4 years STRAIGHT!

CCA. Really long bit. Today we played games. Let's see.

First game we played was called Tomato. The rules were that we had to ask questions in order to make the person in the middle (who is selected at random). The person in the middle could only answer Tomato, and the first person to make the guy in middle laugh three times wins. I thought it was a rather lame game. Especially since I don't laugh easy. I never laughed once.

2nd game we played, not sure what was the name of the game. But the rules were that we had to stand on our chairs in one line and then we had to move forward bybringing the chair at the back to the front. One of the more fun games to me. I was in Sky's group and we won! Damn fun.

Then we went to the hall to play Captain's ball. We were grouped into 4 groups. My group, I remember 2 Syazwanis and a Titus. Titus is a really cool name to me. Anyway, there were only sec 1's in my group and I was the only sec 3. One of my teammates kept complaining that they had so many seniors and that my group only had one. I told them it was ok. Just kept telling them it was ok.

Our first match was against team 3, which had Wei Ling and Min Xian in it. Surprisingly, when we played, we were such a force to be reckoned with. During the game , I was got very worked up, and I did my best for the game. My heart beat so hard, it hurt my bone too. I have to commend Titus and my other team mates for going through the first match together. Titus really did a great job at the back. We got along really well. He played really well in passing too. Everyone got a chance to touch the ball too. In the game I kept hearing my name, probably telling someone to block me. HAHA. Too bad we won that game.

Our next match was against team 2, which had Vicky, Jian Xiong, Clement among others. Theirs was a really tough match. They kept scoring consistently and we kept trying to even the score. In the end, we drew that match. But it was a great match, they were really showing the competitive spirit.

Our last match was against team 1, the one with the most seniors, such as Jonjoe, Jia Min, Roslyn, Siyun and Xiao Dan among others. That was our best match. We won 7-4. I really have to commend everyone in my team for doing every little bit. It really helps a lot. Together, we made it through with a good result. And you see ? It was ok after all! We won twice, drew once, and there was only one senior too, it just goes to show you don't need the right people to get far. I thought the whole experience was amazing, I worked out so hard , it hurt my bone.

After that, they distributed sweets cordially given by Mdm Wang Fang, I resisted taking one. Even though I love "White Rabbit" sweets. We were given the choice of playing Poison ball or Entangled. We chose Poison Ball. Now at first I thought it was the same as Caterpillar poison ball, which I did for last year's Project Work, it turned out to be a success and my group got an A with that game.

But it turned out to be really really fun. We had to get in a circle, and there will be people standing in the middle of the circle. Their objective was to avoid getting hit by the rolling balls that will be coming from the people forming the circle. It turned out to be a real blast.

Soon after we got dismissed. Ainul gave me a Chuppa Chup lollypop. I didn't know why he did, but I took it anyway.

I went down and I wanted to go home with Rui Yi after eating my hot dogs. But he left early, or at least had to. I went home with Koh Tian Luck on the 172 bus. And I found wearing the PE attire and my bag really really uncomfortable. I found time to sleep on the bus too. It felt very nice.

Then I went home on the 307 bus with a girl named Joey from 2E. I know she didn't know exactly who I was, but I saw that she scored 2/20 for her Physics and 18/20 for her Chemistry. Rather contradicting don't you think?

Went home, took out the rubbish and found myself writing this after dinner.

Today was a day, where unhappiness can set the stage and yet God, with his unknowing intentions can turn anyone's day into a complete twist.

No comments: