Well, abstinence is over. This week of course. I'm going to have abstinence week on odd weeks. So even weeks I'll be online, thought not so often, just when I feel like it.
So you are all asking me why I'm not using the computer.
Well, to be honest, I'm just trying to imagine my life without it. And I did so, for the past 5 days. I also thought about all the many other people who don't get to use it as often as I do. And I want to know how that feels like! Especially "You".
In my time without the computer. I've learned more than I could without it. The hardest part would be not listening to the music I'm so used to. But I got over it. Now I miss it. COME DEATH METAL!
Also, I've spent more time sleeping, revising , studying and such. I'm more free. I realised how great my life could have had been if I took hours off the computer. It feels amazing. To not get attached to a piece of electrical appliance. Ubiquitious and such, I've learned to sever my ties with it. I'm becoming a better person. Just for "You".
Whenever I try to do something I know I'm not supposed to do, I just think of "You", and I will feel invigorated once again. Now I know "You" don't know me well, I've helped "You" out once, I want to make a big impact on "You", but "You" just don't bother that much about me. I found that this was ok.
"You" may not know me that well, but what "You"'ve made me do has given me a huge impact. I'd like to do just the same, but I just can't get that close to "You". What a shame. To have had made such change without anything in return. Oh how "You" just do it so naturally, leaving your trail of grace. "You" drive me wild!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*1. Guess who!
Saturday, February 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment