Sunday, February 3

Always Look On The Brightside Of Life!

Yes, today was fun. Serious.

Today, 2Feasible (and one extra guy (me)) had an outing. Well most of them were there, but not the whole class though. I'm, like the only guy who was not from their class there. I only came because either Xin Lei asked me to or I went there cause of the teacher. Mr Chia was there too. But everyone went there cause of the teacher. I think.

It started off nicely when we went bowling. The moments before that were very rough and edgy. People were wondering why I was here. But indeed, even I forgot. When we were at the lanes (there were 2), I quickly settled in and soon I was no longer stranger to them. Had tons of fun playing bowling, Gerald must have had a BALL of a time. He did a spectacle of things, brilliant guy he is. Bloody amusing. The bowling lanes are faulty though, at times the other players played, one pin already dropped or the pins started up had all fallen. Inadvertently some of us got a strike.

Right after that we took 2 pictures near a pond. There was a bridge there and we took 2 pictures of 2Feasible (+ one guy). At first I thought that 2H students would be coming too. Some of them. Another great takeaway was Gerald trying to take a picture of water coming out. Of a pipe. With proper positioning, you know what happens.

The lot of us were stoning at the carpark after that. Azaad found time to play with one of those smoke bombs. Smoke bombs in the rain guys. Genius! Ms Hap went out to buy drinks for us. Chrysanthemum tea too. One of the drinks I don't like. I ended up drinking it anyway.

Then we left Palm Gardens to go to Lot 1. Took 188 back there, Ms Hap was talking about why she wouldn't be able to go back to Westwood to teach (or at least I think).

At Lot 1, we had trouble deciding where to eat. So, in the mean time of deciding, some of us looked around. Most of us dispersed into smaller groups and explored Lot 1. Then Ms Hap decided to eat at some Ramen Store called Ajisen. She went there to eat with Mr Chia and a lot of other guys. Me, Fauzi, Azaad and Timothy looked around. Azaad was particularly interested in Seiki Tours. No idea why, their rates seemed really good to him. The 4 of us took time to relax at a booth (like those Neoprint ones) except it had a sofa. We slacked there for quite a while. I took a picture there too. It was bloody good too. I will post it up either tomorrow or a few days after. Not now of course. Then Gerald joined us and we walked around even more. After a while of walking went back to the SAME sofa and just relaxed there. Then Gerald thought of making one movie. It involved using the camera of the booth as an advantage. We managed to create an illusion of big hands poking or disturbing the people on the sofa. Then a final movie was made. It was of Gerald being pulled up by his head, let go off, and getting licked. BLOODY BRILLIANT. Pure genius! Should upload that on youtube. But I don't have it.

Then we went to eat at Macdonalds. I didn't want to eat much, I had an ice cream. Xiu Zhen and Penelope were there. After they ordered they told me they were "going first"

Went to meet Ms Hap after that. Soon enough we all dispersed.

Today I told Ms Hap about 2-3 times that I felt like an outcast. Virtually everyone except the teachers were from 2F. I'm the only guy from 2B. To save for redemption, now I'm in 3F. Haha...

At first I thought my presence there would not make much of a difference. But when I told Fauzi what I did during Pure Lit class (which was singing a classic, "Always Look On The Brightside Of Life") Gerald got singing it too. But other than that I don't think there was much significance.

No comments: