I slept at 2.00 in the morning and woke up around 5.50.
I got rather worried because I didn't see any familiar faces at the Interchange.
Got to school at around 7.10 or so. I saw Angelica there and I thought it would be another normal day. But when I got to the Quadrangle, I couldn't find the Sec 3 classes anywhere. Then Mdm Azlina came up to me and asked me why I was so early. "EARLY?!" I thought. She told me that Sec 3's could come at 8.20. And I got dissapointed. Walked towards the canteen and saw Farhan, Ali, Lip Yong and one other guy I forgot. Did some History work before moving up to 3F.
At 3F, the classroom was already open and Angelica, Cho Sun, Rui Yi , Ye Han and Zhen Ning were already inside. Continued to do work there. Watching as other people from other classes come in for whatever reason.
Then when we had to line up and sit outside class, no one picked us up until the 2nd period of A Math/POA. Then the A math teacher even asked to call the POA students back. In the end he had no use for them. Wasted.
POA. Ms Kang gave us a good shouting at. For most of us not doing our homework. She wouldn't take the Chingay excuse. That's just too bad. Will have extra lessons for POA in March holidays.
Chemistry. Got back common test result. I got 23.5/40. I can seriously DO FUCKING BETTER. Zimin and Wei Meng got the highest. 28/40. No Ions quiz. Phew.
Pure Lit. Very quiet class. Mr Ang was in class watching so we were at our best behaviour. Which is the silence of the darkness.
Recess. Waited a long time to get food. In the end got no more Nasi Lemak. And they gave me Nasi Lemak with Asam Pedas. WTF? Like not nice sia. So I mixed it with the sambal. Damn POWER.
Maths. Mr Chan not in school so we do some maths question given by Mdm Hidayah for us. Then , 2nd period Mdm Fauziah came in. I even fell asleep. It felt good.
History. I walked pass by 3G I could see some tired faces on the students. At 3H, Sherryl kept telling me "wah cannot take it". Obviously very very tired. History class got back the test we did last week. I got 14/20. Sherryl got 15/20 and she did better than me! Jian Ping got 10/20. Just pass. Highest was 19/20. Jonjoe and Aaron are highest for that test.
After History, I saw someone falling asleep on the door. Thought that was rather cute and funny. But of course more funny, I never see that everyday. Something I would have done though.
English. Had the vocab test. After about 5 minutes, almost half the class fell asleep. Sherryl looked bloody funny asleep. Jessie hid her face sleeping. Everyone else's face was lying either on the table or to the side. Very interesting English period, I think the max I can get is 13/15 for the test. After the test everyone was woken up. By the way, I hope the new English teacher will be good.
Last period. Social Studies. Went to the MRL for lesson. Sat down on the floor and talked about how old people could get money from their children. How evil. Haha. After that did a short quiz on population. Didn't finish in time.
Followed Le Ying and Nway Nway for Folkdancing today. At the hall there, a lot of people were there already. I saw Hillary, Azhar, Rui Yi and David trying to carry each other. Carried Hillary and Rui Yi. Then Jiachyi asked me for my height in which I replied 164. I was surprised because I never knew who she was or even why she asked for it.
During folkdancing, the Mam (forgive me I don't remember your name) told us that there are 33 couples. Then we had to pick a partner in which I felt really dejected about. So, I knew that I would be in the list of those waiting to be chosen. So I sat down by the steps, looking down and lonely. As the students grouped into those with couples and those without. Then Azura beckoned me to go to her, then when I got there, she told me something but I forgot what it was. Then Le Ying called me and asked me to partner Nway Nway. I was fine with that. Then I heard someone else wanted to choose me as a partner but I guess that was too late. I thought all the girls were nice, no more no less.
Even before we started learning the dance me, Rose and Sheena had to go for the debates thing. The debate thing was mostly the video of the debate at Paya Lebar Methodist Girls school. I only saw up to the 1st opposition speaker.
I could not bring myself up to watch the rest of the video. MISTAKE #1.
Then I left there so as not to bring up old feelings. MISTAKE #2.
So I went back to the hall to do the folkdancing. Learned only a little bit of it. After the whole thing finished, Stanley came up to me like as if he was Mr Goh hunting down truants. Went back to the MRL and realised I did not do any learning in my part for the debates. Only then did I realise how bad my mistake was. Had a summary of what we could have done, loopholes in the proposition, how we could have done better, and opinions on the speakers. Mrs Quek, a new teacher was there to help evaluate. I saw what Stanley wrote about the speakers. Then at 3rd opposition speaker (Me) he wrote there:
Insulted
Shouted
Banged the table
Shouted
Evidence
Shouted
Exaggerated points
Flicked.
Among other things. What a nice guy he is. The next meet will be at Thursday. Got dismissed and went home with one girl in MT who's name is either Ammirah or Jenny. Can't remember. Tried to fall asleep but I couldn't.
So at the Interchange, I got to the 307 bus and set myself to sleep. I slept the whole time the 307 bus went through the loop, Teck Whye and then back to the Interchange. at that time, a Teck Whye boy sat next to me, and when the bus just finished loading all the passengers, it started to pour. So, when the bus got to the bus stop opposite Lot 1, the rain managed to get in the bus and pour on the unsuspecting boy who was sleeping at that time. The poor kid got his pants, arm and uniform wet. Poor kid he is. He did get off later though. After that, I relaxed until I dropped off at Yew Tee MRT station where I bought a Ramly Burger and ate at home.
Found myself writing this. Today, Jaz was absent and 3F was unusually quiet without it's Spartan King. Haha...
Monday, February 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment