FF. For Fucking Fun! Seriously, that's how today is.Starting with the morning. I woke up every now and then, I was more or less worried. Everytime I woke up, I thought damn! It's 3! Yet when I check the clock it was 10. I slept at the sofa then in the room before switching back again. Each time I woke up I kept thinking it was 3. Haha.
Finally woke up, ate my breakfast, used the computer for a while. I thought it was going to be a boring day, but Terrence called me up inviting me to go and play DOTA with him and JonJoe. I was like OK!
After Terrence confirmed with me, I got ready to leave in my Death shirt. My dad gave me about 4 dollars since I was going out, brought the diesel bag with the yellow shirt in it.
Waited for Terrence at the Interchange, I thought he wouldn't recognise me in the shirt, but he did. He said he had already saw me. Sigh... The bus ride with him was unusually silent though. Reached Westwood, Jonjoe already at the other side. Went to the Cybercafe. From what I realise, that place is like culture to a lot of the sec 3s.
For the first match, it was a 2 on 1.
Sentinel:

Moon Rider
(Jonjoe)
Scourge:

Troll Warlord
(Me)

Faceless Void
(Terrence)
The result was that the Scourge lost. Jonjoe was like, damn pro alright. I killed him 2 times. But that's it. But usually with Terrence's help.
2nd Match. A proper 2v2 match.
Sentinel:
Ursa Warrior
(Terrence)

Necrolyte
(Me)
Scourge:

Goblin Alchemist
(Some guy I don't know)

Vengeful Spirit
(Jonjoe)
2nd match turned out alright. I could kill the Alchemist actually, but his regen was insane. 5hp/second at early game. Everytime he tried to kill me with stun, I would death pulse and run. But we lost. I died quiet a lot because they ganged up their stun. Damn bastard.
We played CS for a while too. It was fun. But I am really inept in CS.
After that, paid up, went to the toilet to change. Initially we were going to change there, but when we got there, we saw an old guy, peeing in the most UNUSUAL way. In the guy's toilet, there is the cubicle, and there is a urinal. So this old guy, we saw him peeing, but he held an unusual stance and his liquid was forming an arc from his "Thang" and the urinal. When we came in, and saw that, me and Terrence were like so shocked and so amused. I was laughing away and I left the toilet. Me and Terrence changed in the Pantry room. Smelly there yeah.
We all went to school with Siang Yee and Jamal. We joined up with guys like Dickson and Wei Meng. By the time we arrived there, everyone was just assembling at the Quadrangle. Everyone looked so conforming in yellow yet so unique how to make themselves up.
At the Quadrangle, we went to practice our dance a few times. Mdm Azlina called me, Hillary, Royce, and Munifah to help run through the dance. To be honest I actually was reluctant to do it. Mostly because everyone else is. So I went through it, danced the whole dance as a run through. Actually only me and Hillary danced. I didn't know what Munifah and Royce were doing.
Then they got these classes in order to dance,
3A and Sec 4s (Hillary danced with 3A)
3B and 3H. (I danced with 3B)
3C and 3G (I danced with 3C because Mr Chia told me to. Hillary danced with his class.)
and 3D,3E and 3F (I danced with my class.)
While I was dancing with 3C, I was more concerned about dancing better than Hillary. Didn't know extactly why. Just did. When I danced with 3F, everyone was like so afraid, and the sec 4's were expecting me to do my best. Haha. Thanks for your support.
Had dinner after that. Rice with omelette, cauliflower and chicken. It was ok actually. I couldn't finish it fast but I did. Drank Lychee packet drink. Ate with Texan, Allan, Jaz, Danial and Zimin.
After that I followed Jaz among others towards the bus, they were all laughing but I didn't know why. Danial said "You laugh at everything also laugh". Then Jaz said "Eh! Westwood! HAHAHA!" Seriously, it was damn funny. He said that too other things and we all laughed UNCONTROLLABLY. It was so simple, he just had to say one thing and we would laugh.
Our bus was a rather budget one as compared to others. Our destination was Yishun. But when we were inside, we were still laughing because of Jaz's simple concept. Suddenly Mr Chan came in and said "Everyone behind Zi Song and Darren Chua get out now." We were all surprised. But we got out. I thought it was the noise. But actually it was to help clean up the canteen. It was a huge mess. Rice, boxes and packet drinks everywhere. The lot of us which includes me, Zi Song, Chek Hie, Jaz among others helped to clear up the canteen, no rice, no litter, rubbish. This was good because it was taken into consideration for our CIP.
Our bus ride was delayed because of that. So since there was no seat when I got on the bus, I sat in the front with Danial and Allan. Nothing too interesting except for a few times Han Yong laughed. Me, Danial and Allan played a game. It's sort of a chain game. It's where we take a theme, such as band names. One person will say a band name, such as U2. Then the 2nd person would say U2+ a band name of his own. So that, the 2nd person would be something like U2, Scorpions. However when I played with Danial and Allan the theme was DOTA heroes.
If I can remember the order, I believe it was...
Zeus, Lina Inverse, Bounty Hunter, Stealth Assassin, Necrolyte, Warlock, Centaur Warchief, Crystal Maiden, Undying, Sand King, Tormented Soul, Pit Lord.
Well that's what I think it is.
Anyway, went to the venue, it was raining and everyone was like so happy "NO CHINGAY!". In the end we had to wait in the shelter for a while. That time was very boring. After a while, we crossed the street and we were walking and suddenly this lady told us that we were too early. Saying that the floats will come at 10.30. We got there at 5-6. So, we were briefed by Mr Chan that we were allowed to go elsewhere first as long as we were back at the place by 8.30. We were all like so happy. So we all walked to North Point.
We were like "Eh go play at Arcade ah". The first Arcade we came across was also a Lanshop, but none of us were interested. So we kept walking further until we came across North Point. There, we went to Timezone. A lot of us had fun there. We played games like Motocross, Air Hockey, Daytona, PercussionFreaks among others. The highlight is when Zi Song and Jaz were playing, Zi song hit the puck so hard it flew off the table and into a small space inbetween 2 racing consoles and landed right behind it. Wei Meng went to retrieve it and the game continued.
After a while, we all were done playing our games and went to Macdonalds to get a refresher. I bought a Chocolate Sundae there but starting next week. No sugar.
So walking back, Jaz asked me if I wanted to buy a Ramly burger. I turned down on it, but it was about 8.10 at that time and he thought there was time. It took quite a while so then someone said "If we late how?". In which someone else replied "The ramly burger."
By the time we were done, there was only about 6 minutes to get back to the place. We managed to get back with 2 minutes to spare. Jaz and Allan were so relieved they got to eat their burgers. After that we were all like so tired, so to kill the time while waiting for the floats, 3F did a variety of things.
Such as Stacking each other, playing mind games, "Black Magic" which wasn't black magic, resting on each other, Merry go round, and a very unique one too. Soccer with a water bottle. So many things among others. But it all helped us bring 3F closer together. Hui Jian helped take some of the pictures of these activities and I will receive them sometime. Now I can see why I will love this class.
We did that like for the next 1-2 hours. Then, Mdm Azlina came and told us that the floats will arrive at 10.30ish. It also hasn't reached 3G yet. We were like WTF? So they told us to get ready at the street opposite of the venue. In the end, Mr Chan told us we had to perform at the stage there where all the performances took place. The ministers were there too. The guys were all a little afraid but then Mr Chan said "Don't worry we have our champion here." To which he was reffering to me. Haha.
Then the floats arrived. All the girls were like screaming to motivate. Damn noisy they are but doing a much better job than I was. A part of the crowd went to see the floats. Than Mdm Azlina told us to get ready to perform, to smile and dance well. So we were told to perform at the stage, but prior to our performance, the MPs sang a song and we were like in front motivating. Then some guy told us to make way for them (MPs) to go through. While we were making way, our song came on but we didn't not bother, we were making way. Suddenly our song just stopped. Instead of dancing we ushered the way for the MPs. Shaking their hands and greeting them.
In the end, Mdm Azlina told us that when our music came on we were supposed to dance but we told her that someone told us to make way for them. So we never danced. And I got pissed. Learn a dance yet never perform seems fucked up to me. So nevertheless, we went back on the bus home.
On the bus, Jaz was fooling around with his simple concept. "Taxi! HAHAHA!". He kept saying that for the next 7-8 things he saw. The lot of us at the back of the bus were laughing till we hurt our cheeks. Who knew such a simple concept would make so much laughter? Until Mr Chan told us to shut up. Lol. Spartans cannot control themselves. Then, Mr Chan told us a ghost story that happened to his brother. But I won't tell about it. Go ask my classmates or me in school in you want to know. During the time he told the story, the girls were so afraid, Wei Meng was covering his ears the whole time. Didn't know why. But after he told the story, Wei Meng was like, broken down. Seriously.
He told us another story, but it turns out that it was shown on Incredible Tales. Hais. So after a while, Mr Chan went to the back to entertain the lot of us. Told about some army story. But what he kept emphasising was that it's up to you to believe. If you don't believe it, then you don't.
We arrived at Chua Chu Kang first so those who lived there were allowed to drop off. Me, Jaz and Allan didn't drop off there. We dropped off at Westwood.
When we got off the bus, a lot of us were still shaken by the stories told earlier. So we walked home, and I told them there was nothing to be afraid off and I told them why. I took out my Death shirt and they told me they (the ghosts) wouldn't be afraid of me and would rather be my friend. Haha. I put on the shirt over my Chingay shirt until we got on the bus. Took off the shirt, and I got a message, it was the result from the Reading Vs Aston Villa match. Villa won 1-2. Young and Harewood scored. I called home and Allan told me I was likened to Mr Bean. I asked if someone could wait for me at Yew Tee but it hung up.
In the end, I went home alone, but I wasn't too afraid. I was listening to:
Close To A World Below by Immolation.
The music helped me take my mind off being afraid. Got home, found myself writing this.
No comments:
Post a Comment