Today, slept for roughly 2-3 hours. Hated it. Felt very sleepy in school.
Somemore PE today and the uniform all not ironed and all. In the end went to school and arrived at 7.10+
First lesson was PE. Did Power Training. It's very tiring. Especially at the end, Darren Chua and Brandon are so bloody fast. Part of it was because of their legs. They're both taller than me. So , yeah, after Power training in the hall, went down near the foyer to do the "Arm Destroyer". Had no idea why they called it that. Before the Arm Destroyer was a few pushups. Piece of cake. The "Arm Destroyer" was basically staying in push up position for 3 minutes. Bloody hell? During the time, Jazsley kept on saying "HAHA!" every few seconds. It was damn funny. That was actually one of the reasons that kept me going. After 3 minutes, we stood up and my arms felt so... reinvigorated. Then Mr Cris got us to do ANOTHER 3 minutes of that. The second time it wasn't so bad. Except I was saying the HAHA this time.
Next, English, wrote the composition on Friendship. It's really easy. 300 words minumum. I think I obliviously went over that much. But nevermind, it just, GOES.
Right after was MT. I didn't study the perbahagian in full. I am sure I will fail. No doubt. There were A LOT of words I didn't know. I thought "Tekad" was "ticket". HAHA... For sure, I fail. After the test, Cengkih presented their Perbahagian. Very nice. The drawing like so well done!
Recess. Nothing too interesting.
Last was Physics. Really boring. Relief teacher came in. Did a worksheet and have to hand up the Physics workbook next Monday.
After school, went for prayer. At the bus stop , I had a good talk about rock with Indra. We have a few things in common. I got to know more about Jason Becker there. He's had quite a life. Anyway, at the mosque, I found it hard to listen to the sermon because I was bloody tired. I kept drifting from dream world to the mosque. It's like teleporting except your body is still at the same place. Then waiting for the bus, I realised I was walking on a thin yellow line back and forth. That's when I told myself "Walking On A Thin Yellow Line" Yeah, that's what it is.
Then for CCA. Really boring. Even got a chance to take a nap there. Until I was woken up by Mdm Ho. Didn't catch the first few words she said. But after that, the ensemble congregated again after the sectional practices. Really found out how to play the Minuetto, the way it was supposed to.
After CCA, waited for someone to go home with. In the end went home with Hazim. Hazim let me listen to some songs on his phone.
Then here I am at home, where I just ate spagethii and about to leave for soccer with Shawn. Todeloo guys.
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing that would NEVER really count"
Friday, January 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment