Thursday, January 24

And That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles

Yes, that is the way the cookie crumbles.

I was initially woken up today by my mom, shaking my butt to wake me up with her foot. How nice, good thing I reminded her that today was Thursday. Slept for quite a while and prepared at around 6.30

On the way to school, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. In the end, I fell asleep when the bus reached Civil Defence Academy, and I woke up when everyone was leaving the bus already. Sad eh?

Had assembly with co-form teacher and then went for Pures class. The MRL, being closed at the time, Ms Lee met all the students at the 2nd floor near a PIPE. We greeted her there and I would remember that "I greeted the teacher near a PIPE." Anyway, we went to the canteen for lesson. I think I would love Pure Lit class. It's so much fun, Ms Lee said that it would not be the last time we would be there. Anyway, for lesson, she let us eat a cookie but we had to write a poem about it. Easy enough I say. Le Ying was so tempted to eat the cookies, she had 3! Worst part still, Danial kept on bragging about "Thats the way the cookie crumbles." It was damn hilarious!!! don't like Julie's brand cookies. They're not nice. Seriously. Then, after 1 period, we were supposed to go back to the MRL. But then Le Ying suggest that we do the rest of the lesson at the Quadrangle, since we're in the middle of it already. The rest of the lesson which was basically us saying our poems on cookies. Really fun, I thought it would a good one, but Le Ying said she found it disgusting. Haha... I know there would be people who think otherwise. I will post the poem I wrote sometime though.

Right after was MT. We finished up our group work on Perbahagian and later presented it to the class. I think Halia's group (Adzdzin's) was one of those that stood out. Basically because he was fun to watch. When it was Lengkuas' (my group) turn to go, as soon as I stood up there, they started laughing already. LOL! Mdm Hidayah even asked "Why does Hannan have a fanbase ah?". In Malay of course. It seemed like every little bit I do would make'em laugh. Even when I said my part of the presentation, they still laughed. But that was all for MT lesson.

For English lesson, we had to write a reflection on the Reader's Digest article about the blind baby. Really quite a story.

Recess, I had no money, so I borrowed $1 from Yatim. I owe this guy one day. Ate rice today, felt like it.

Next was Physics lesson. Went to the lab for a practical. It was really really noisy. But I managed to get some work done with Zimin. He's really more concerned about getting work done. The only highlight would probably be when I accidentally tripped the chair and caused a loud bang. It was the first time I ever made a lot of people go "OHHHH!!!!". Fun. Seriously.

Right after that was Maths. There was a test. I couldn't do questions 2a and 3c! Damn, just hope I would get at least a passing grade. That test was NOT easy.

After that was CME. Discussed a lot of administrative matters. Mr Chan handed out a Questionnaire, a withdrawal request slip, and the Chingay consent form. But other than that it's really nothing much.

After school DEFINITELY has to be the biggest part of my day. I followed Jamal and Siang Yee to the back. We played guitar for a long time. Razziman and Azaad came along after a while. Then, Razziman went to the canteen and sat with Yas, Nina , Hazim and Jaz. We talked for a while. I asked them why they were laughing back in MT class. Then I actually thought I knew why. But actually they didn't know also. I'm not sure. But my comment really made them like me more. They said I was a straightforward person. They were all laughing like hell. Seriously, straightforward? I'm more than that but I just wanted to get my point across.

Then I went to check if the badminton tournament was on, but the O-level results were in the briefing. After that I saw Hamizan. He got 15 points for L1R4. Very nice. Danial had 14 points for L1R4. He's good. I'm going to top him off.

Then went to check out the guys playing guitar. Played for a long while there. Then, went to check on the Badminton tournament. I watched the first Singles match. Westwood are good. Fajar looked like they didn't stand a chance. Getting bored, I went back down and play for a little longer. About a while later, someone called us to go and watch the match. When we went up, Serena was playing her Singles match. To be honest, she was really good. But after a while, she looked bloody tired. Not sure if she wont that match or not. The whole time at the gallery, me , Razziman , Zahirah, Azaad and Dhamirah were cheering her on. After her match, she looked like she could collapse. Seriously. She was ok anyway. Back in the gallery, me, Adzdzin, Razziman and Azaad were playing around until we broke a chair. It was damn fun. Somemore, we all kept on joking around, I even told them how a story would be spreading my legs. XD Damn fun, laughed our asses off. Literally. Our stomachs hurt so bad. Adzdzin with his pants ripping and me with my climax stories. XD FUN!

Then, after a while, went down to the boys with guitar. They asked my to play the Cat song. Lol. Ended up playing and singing it many times. They liked it. What can I say? I made it out for fun. Anyway, after a while, we all decided to go home. And I found myself not having anyone to go home with. So I checked to see if the Badminton tournament was over. The only ones left behind were Le Ying, Jun Wen, Marcus, Camellia, Xiao Fen, Sherryl and Jia Yin. I stayed around there for a while. Le Ying asked me when I was going home, I said there wasn't anyone to go home, so I waited for her. "She felt touched". LOL. I even got to play badminton against Jun Wen for a while. At around 6.00, we all packed up and left. Had a long interesting chat with Le Ying. She's really quite an interesting person. Very intrigued by her. On the bus home, she told me many things about herself, likewise I did the same. She is also a self-proclaimed atheist. She said to me "I don't believe in gods". I've never heard that from someone of my age. That was the most intriguing thing I've heard from my friends. Ever. I have to talk to her more.

When I reached home, there was Canadian Pizza on the table. Ate about 3-5 pieces. Even at them over 30 Rock and Seinfeld. Seinfeld, the episode was FUCKING funny.

Then I found myself writing this.

"And that's the way the cookie crumbles."

No comments: