On Saturday I went out on a Jam session with Jazsley, Hazim, Azaad, Shalihin and Timothy. Woke up around 9.00 and got there around 11.00 or so. Hazim was really late.
Anyway it was a really good jam session. Little Less Sixteen Candles was near perfect and Lights And Sounds is improving. Smile For The Camera and another song will be tried out soon enough.
Just before we left the jam, Timothy recorded us playing Little Less Sixteen Candles. It was really really good in quality.
This is the video, Enjoy!:
In the video, Jazsley is furthest right, Hazim to the left, Azaad and then me. I'm the one playing most of the guitar sounds. It's hard to hear Jazsley's playing. Shalihins at the drums there. You see him every now and then. Azaad can really sing but he needs work.
Anyway, after the jam session , we all went back home after eating at Jurong Point's Banquet. Saw a lot of familar faces there like Aisha and Stefanie. Then on the bus 172 home, saw Raziman with his dad walking home.
Went back home and slept so comfortably. I think I grew taller after that, cause I can just feel it. Maybe I'll check it out in school.
Saturday, January 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment