Wednesday, January 9

Perennial

I don't really know what to put the title as, I'll just put it as perennial*. For those who don't know, we have something called a dictionary.

Anyway, in efforts to make my blog post shorter, I'll be omitting the morning happenings and probably get straight to the lessons. So nothing said about that unless something unusual happened.

Straight to class, was In-touch. The topic was "Rising cost in Singapore". Not much of a discussion. Except that 3F had to make a skit for this topic. So I volunteered myself to write the skit for this topic. I'll make it good. For sure. I wanted to be the MC too. Oh well. I'll see what goes.

After In-touch was Physics. Mr Kerk's computer wasn't working so we went to the computer lab for lesson. Nothing really interesting in class. Except for when we were leaving, I heard the most racist thing in class. When the lights were turned off and everyone was leaving, some bastard said "Eh Arun! Where are you!".

Right after Physics was Maths. Mr Chan thought us Quadratic equations by formula method. It's quite a lifesaver. Seriously, I think formula method is the best as compared to completing the square.

After English was Pures. Went to MRL for lesson and got cold when I got in. Ms Lee handed us back our first worksheet on "Introduction to Poetry." We studied the poem further in the lesson. Nothing really too special accept that the class is literally as silent as death.

Pures, then recess. Had some Nasi Lemak and Ice Lemon Tea. The nasi lemak is actually quite good, I should eat more of it. It's better than eating junk food full of saturated fats.

Smuggled Ice Lemon Tea back to class.

English. Nothing much. Just to write goals for English this year. I put mine as A1 by end year. Nothing really special.

Then, POA lesson, was 3 whole periods of it. Mr David Chua bought for us 2 Book Keeping books for lesson. After a while during lesson, Mr Ang made an announcement about coming at 8.20 tomorrow. After a while he had to repeat his announcement because some of the classes could not hear it. After that Mr Chua made an impression of Mr Ang that was really funny. Mr Chua is really the kind of teacher who can amuse students. Highlights of the lesson would probably be Brandon showing his teeth and Gerry and Brandon owning a Bikini Shop. Priceless. Overmore it was still a very satisfactory lesson. Best teacher I've had so far apart from Mr Clark.

Anyway, CCA was real boring. I got ridiculously high. Did a lot of stupid things like saying "Fuck Off" in an English accent. Too high that day. Ironically, after CCA I was ridiculously tired and fell asleep on the bus.

Then I found myself writing this. I'll probably write the script for the In-Touch after I finish Maths homework.

Wow, my post has gotten considerably short.

*1. Perennial taken from the song Perennial Quest By Death.

No comments: