Friday, November 12

PW, Rest In Peace.

Pee-eye,
Jee-pee-pee,
Double-you-are
Ee-Oh-Am
Oh-pee
Eye-and-are
Jee-pee-eff

PEE-DOUBLE-YOU

I AM DONE WITH YOU BITCH. AND YOUR SEVEN SIN BITCHES BUAHAHAHA.
Yup. Today officially announces the end of PW for me. Save for audience duty on Monday, wouldn't consider it part of PW cos' it's just a duty ^^

Anyway, It feels like a load has been lifted off me, a weight finally released. Knowing one thing for sure, "I won't need this anymore." Yet, as much as I'd like to think that, I've come to realise that I've learnt a lot of things from PW alone.

Mid-way into the whole PW course, I was actually sickened by the word methodology, how it combines the word "method" with the suffix "-ology". Somehow, I wasn't pretty fond of the combination of it. And yet, when we finally got to the Written report and Oral presentation, it struck me that methodology will be one of the biggest words that I'll use and look more closely at when I do get to University.

The whole idea of having done a project, how you did it, it all seems to be really comprehensive. Just the way I like it. Honestly speaking, all this initial dislike for PW seems to be pretty, childish. It's not that PW sucks, we just find reasons for it to suck and allow it to mess our lives. I wish I realised this earlier this year. That way I wouldn't procrastinate and take things a little bit more seriously.

I am glad. Really glad. I see the worst in people and I see them at their best. I see people wanting so much to grow and move forward. People who want to change and improve. What a life-changing experience. I don't know how better to express this epiphany other than the lines aforementioned.

PW never sucked. We just gave reasons for it to suck.
It is wonderful, or at least I knew it at the end.
Hopefully that's alright.

What an end to a major chapter of 2010. PW, if I can introduce you to three more letters as my expression of last words to you, it'd be "RIP."
Our happy faces ending PW.


Found myself writing this.

No comments: