Oh dear. I love today. Well actually I loved everything except Geography today.
Okay so this is it, GP was definitely fun, Asyraf got busted for being praise in this manner "For being able to socialize well with the opposite sex." Me and Amin were like "Yeah, come on, we know an! We know!"
The speaker for GP today was AMAZINGGGGG. Just the kind of people I'd like to be around with. She spoke so well, she is one the people I hope to emulate in the near future. She constituted so many of the ways I had intended to speak.
So I'm planning to go for ICON and joining Innova's debate team. I told myself some time ago, a very long time ago after banging the table on my first debate, that I'd never do debate again. But here I am finding myself opting to join their team.
After that was a loooooooong break. Wee.
Literature lecture was also awesome. The thing about Literature lecture is the fact that a lot of pro-active participation was involved and we got just that today. What I love about Literature <3
I also got to know the name of the Ang Moh girl in my class, she's Alena or Alina or something in that vein. I have always noticed her presence in our JC1 batch but there just seems to be something so elusive that I just can't get that fills the air around her.
Oh, oh fuck. Geography. WTH. Elydia told me that "she" rolled her eyes at me.
Geography Lecture was so stupidly boring, me and Praveen actually had problem staying awake. So it was like this.
*Me beginning to doze off*
Praveen: *smacks me* Yo dude, stay awake!
Me: Whoah. Thanks dude.
4 minutes later.
*Praveen beginning to doze off*
Me: *Light smack* Dude, you're falling asleep
Praveen *surprised look* Oh damn! Thanks man!
Cycle continues. This is by far one of the hardest lecturse to stay awake in. Honestly I was hoping to learn some Geography, be it human or physical or ANYTHING. Not some kind of studying techniques. Bored the hell out of me. In fact, it was so boring, it could put an insomniac to sleep. XD
After that go and chill somemore with Praveen, Elydia and my home girls, chatting around with Seline, Adilah and Wei Kiang sometimes too.
Wah then PE. PE. Elydia kept teasing and pestering Tanto (affectionately remembered as Pantat by Praveen) by sitting behind the whole lot of ACS-Independent boys. Glorious included. Honestly they sound funny speaking Malay.
PE, was not so much of PE. It was more of a briefing of what's to come later this year. In terms of Physical Education. Most of which are quite interesting, especially the YOG volunteering.
After PE, Praveen, Vinoth, and some other guys headed for gym for a proper workout. Felt like I was really showing off in gym cos' I was doing back walkovers, one hand push-ups, inverted push-ups and really out of the ordinary exercises. Vinoth btw, is FUCKING BUFF MAN. He does exercises that make me look like a wimp. Praveen, well, he's still got to lose that tummy.
Sometime later, me and Asyraf went for a few rounds around the field. One sprinting stint, two jogs around the track. Woowee. Tiring. Asyraf told us he weighs 70 kg and is only 160cm.
I went "WTH? You're 70kg? Dude, I'm only 55kg and I'm 164 man."
But Asyraf's real motive for running around the track was even more obvious than the sun shining at us. There JC2 girls were having PE around the track. I even spotted Serene from that huge lot wearing blue and tried to hide from her. XD
Anyway, following that, we went to watch Zhi Sheng and Wei Xuan play basketball (Praveen played too but not as long as them), talking about guy stuff together. The lot of us, Zeke, Vinoth, Praveen, Asyraf were talking about a lot of girls. After like about 45minutes, Praveen was like complaining "EH HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA PLAY BASKETBALL ON MY STOMACH?"
Best (Y)
Once they were done with Basketball, went to eat with this lot of gym kakis at a coffee shop nearby. Exchanged contacts and headed home.
Gosh I was so beat when I got home, I didn't even bathe before sleeping. Ahh... sleep.
Found myself writing this.
Thursday, February 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment