24 hours is with no sleep will irritate me and drive me nuts. Oh sorrow.
First day was the most awkward day seriously, I stood in the 901 bus line with all the other Christchurch, and other secondary school kiddos and then dropped off alone near Innova. Phaile.
But being greeted by the ushers was something new. There was this sort of feel that I really can't get over. I liked it. I'm posted to Taurus house, specficall under Talcyone. A name I thought I had trouble reading in first glance. There was just this feel about the school I can't get over. I might just really like this place.
Realised the I found Terence and Hui Tian in the same school as me. :D
And my new friends from Talcyone, namely Pravin, Kang Min, Kasfil among others are quite a fun bunch. Especially Pravin and Kang Min. Pravin is one of the funniest dudes I've ever hanged out with. He is fun like ITS INSANE. And Kang Min is a flourisher! So awesomeeeeee.
The three of us by far were quite the energetic lot, making the most noise in the group. It's such a shame that Kang Min will be appealing for NYJC. If he gets there, I hope he does really well for A's.
Along the day there were cheers (of which only me and Kang Min were the most enthusiastic), mass dance, and other important things. Don't even mention subject combinations. I looked at the subject registration and my choices are limited to two. -.-
I'm not disappointed but I am sure as hell at a disadvantage for not taking certain subjects in secondary school. What's more, H1 Maths and MT is compulsory. Passing is compulsory for entry to University. In other words, I'm getting pretty fucked.
I was like pretty high for the first half of the orientation, then I got ridiculously tired later on. I got little snippets of sleep but that doesn't help to curb the irritation.
And worst still, my mood changes really fast. I know how. Just looking at someone who looks a lot like someone changes my mood immediately. Oh, have I mentioned Serene the President of the Student Council looks like a really mature version of Selina? XD
Overall, I think I really like this school, especially for the house concept of the constellations and all. Taurus is not full of bull okay. :D
Okay that it is that. Galaxia inside jokes. ^^
Mingbin: Okay we're going to tell you how to play Galaxia.
Pravin: *looking at the other group* OH I AM WATCHING IT NOW!
Me and Kang Min: HAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA!!!
Yet my heart still aches.
Found myself writing this.
Thursday, January 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment