Okay, welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging!
Hello you!
Hello to you too!
Anyway, self-greetings aside, let's get with the latest happenings. Seah Cheng's sleepover from Wednesday to Thursday, was by far awesome LESS the way I feel but otherwise very very very very super cool! : D
Okay let's look at the fun highlights of those days.
Parkour with Haikel, Jia Cheng and SC. Then again with Wei Lun and Esmond. Okay first time withut Wei Lun and Esmond was damn awesome. Learning Cat Leap in one day, overcoming several mental blocks, and pretty much exploring the area around Taman Jurong. Doing new stuff going on adventures ALL SO AWESOME.
Then it got even better with Wei Lun and Esmond. Playing Parkour style catching, jumping off high ledges, and climbing up high ones too. Then we all tried to jump and climb over a super high wall, which I only got after several tries but damn was it worth the effort! : D And overall Wei Lun and Esmond were the kind of people who knew how to have fun so all the more a reason to see it as AWESOME.
Then we have dinner at Seah Cheng's grandmother's place. Oh and the dinner was OH SO GOOD. OMG SERIOUSLY LOVE THE DUCK BACON. TOO COOL. Even the fries was damned good. Initially I was skeptical about eating the fries, all the fries I've ever eaten were really bad on the table but this was an exception. FUCKING GOOD! (Y)
I thought to myself, If I could have seconds. I WOULD. That's how good the dinner was.
Oh, and watching Russell Peters jokes together was awesome as well. And Nigahiga too! Credits to Weiyang for showing us the videos. It's got a very silly funny to it. Along with the Arab jokes by Russell Peters "We're going to come to your country, and KILL you."
Brilliance all around.
Okay so that's the majority of the awesome things that happened in that timespan.
Now let's look at the bad points, of course.
Okay first one, most obvious one. When you heard that they weren't going to come, and after an hour, they didnt come for the reason they gave, well Seah Cheng, you were right to be angry. And being quick to understand that it is quite often that such a thing happens. Heard it from Haikel that it is very common. I'm alright with that. If you overreact like this everytime, and because it's normal, that's alright but the whole point you got pissed off was not a very good highlight of that time.
Okay, so that's the only one that came to mind. Don't think there's anything else that's horrible.
Alright, so awesome time those one and a half days. Real awesome.
Found myself writing this.
Thursday, November 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment