Wednesday, July 8

Sexually Suggestive

Pre-curriculum lesson. English. Do some vocabulary list. No I did not know what verbatim means.

Literature. Does this line seem sexually suggestive to you?
"It's coming out! It's coming out! The ten on the knave!"
I actually said it did. The 16 girls in my class went "HAH???" even my teacher was "glabberfasted." XD
On the way back to class kept trying to not explain to Joyce and Nway Nway why it was sexually suggestive in front of many innocent sec 3's.

English. AGAIN. Write some stupid newspaper report. I wrote there:
To: The Straits Times
From: Jeff Mclovin

And then I went on to write a lot of crap. Cecilia's handwriting is by far the best. So fucking small but by far very much readable.

Maths. Copied answers from worksheet. Arun is being fucking funny today.
A list of things he did today.

"The answer is ... !"
Mr Chan "NO YOU CHECK AGAIN."
"OH NOW I KNOW!" (with finger up in air from apparent acknowledgement.)

"EEK!!!"
Mr Chan "I thought that was Shayna le."

"EH ARUN WHERE ARE YOU?" Brandon says.
"I go walk to the back of the board still cannot see me ar?"
"YA STILL CANNOT SEE YOU LE!" Brandon replied.
"At least can see the floating uniform right?"

"Oh, the answer is x - 5!"
Mr Chan "CAN YOU DONT ANYHOW SHOOT YOUR ANSWERS?!"
"Oh sorry sorry."

My gosh, how funny can he be in one lesson alone?

POA. Everything was fine. Until I wanted to get up from my seat. My bag is placed directly to my right, the direction I had to go to get out of my seat. So when I did, my foot was directly under my bag. I tripped so hard without realising, it looked like I was a tree chopped down. I did not hurt myself, I landed on Jia Chyi's bag as well, but ended up laughing hysterically over the whole incident.

SS. Mr Heng fell to Arun's invasion of jokes. Even he could not maintain composure under Arun's weird yet absurd character. Then it was like, Mr Heng intentionally waited for Mrs Baljit to come since Arun had something special to show her. Then when she finally arrived, I wondered what he had in store for her. When she got to the door and waited for it, all Arun did was "Good afternoon Ma'am with a large bow." XD FUNNY LAHHHHH OMG ARUN YOU KILLED PEOPLE TODAY.

Today is laden with Arun jokes. Like seriously. Wanted to get back phone today. But Mr Goh said parent had to come in the morning and see him. So fuck that.

Went home with Le Ying and Rui Yi.







Small eating time with Rui Yi for a bit. Yes the last picture is for Jaslin. : D

No comments: