Didn't get good sleep. Woke up fucking grumpy as if torn apart.
Assembly. Chilledax. It's finally good to be back with Zimin and the rest of crazy 4F even though I was feeling grumpy.
Home @ Westwood. Wrote down something like a personal testimony. Apparently, I had a LOT to write about. Xuan Wen damn stupid okay. She deserves mention because the moment she opened her mouth, she's already frowned upon. She REALLY had nothing about herself to write about. How insignificant. I'm glad I actually chose this way of life, a life to stand out of the norm, a life where one must prove themselves their own worth. It does pay off.
SS. OMG FUCK, I copied down stuff sleepy and grumpy. Strategies taken to erm... forget alr lor. XD
Literature. Didn't give a fuck again. T'was too unhappy and hungry. I didn't even bother to READ the poem. Haiya, no food how to run.
Recess. After eating with Wei Qiao, Sherryl and Kuan Min I do feel a little better. Don't ask me if I'm feeling okay, just find a new way to ask the same question.
Chemistry. Labbie time. Ms Ng got pissed. Sadded lah. Oh and Danial found a cute little worm in his test tube. XD
Maths. Clueless on how to do the fucking graph thing lah.
English. Did the trial paper rushed. Finished really quick and went for Oral.
O Level MT Oral. Waited for Mdm Raihanah like one sesat (lost) kid. Then I was like the first person to take the oral, and the only sec 4 to do so. I think I stumbled many many times saying kegagalan (failure). And the conversation, I hope I managed to scrummage through. If I even get a merit, what an achievement.
Afterwards went to chill with Hazim, Jaz, and Has. Told them about the dream where I almost got raped by banglas. In the end they never get what they want and I end up fucking tired.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Monday, July 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment