Thursday, April 16

Whale Shark Petition

These few days. Posts are getting shorter. Just like the free time I have. So don't blame me. Everyone's hit by an influenza conveniently named "Time Recession". Then next few posts are short as well. Just what's important and anything that I've remembered.

Physics. Having just woken up from the previous lesson, Mr Chia came in and gave us a worksheet on Electricity. I told him "Sir, I'm not very goooooooooooood in my Electricity." To which he replied "WeLLLLL, if it not a SINNNNN to be stupid, but it is a SINNNNN to be lazy."

His line sort of hit me like a wake up call. Thanks to that line, I actually bothered to take the Physics paper seriously. It's too bad that Chek Hie got scolded badly later by him. But he (Mr Chia) sent his message across. Glad that he did too.

A while later, Mr Chan came in and told us that CME will be in the AVA room. Nigel insisted on asking why, to which Aloysius quickly replied "Don't ask. Got Air-Con." Genius.

CME. Mr Chan had some talk on the SPCA visit the other day. Nicholas, Jaz and Arun went into the cage with the dog. Nicholas got his leg bitten or so. Funny eh. Then there was an Arun joke too, "You know when he pass through the cage with a dog sleeping in it, it suddenly woke up and started barking. Maybe it saw floating clothes?" XDXDXDXD brilliant line.

Other things worth noting.
-> Cho Sun beats Jian Ping in Chinese Chess.
-> A bean bag pillow CAN fit 4 people resting! Namely, me, Jaz, Boon Leng and Wei Meng.

English. Went to Computer Lab. I had to take the test I missed out on. Did it rather quickly. Han Yong suddenly loudmouthedly called for everyone to sign a whale shark petition. And it was so weird because he did it like some kind of Pasar Malam uncle.

Hong Kong Will Take Your Breath Away.

Weeks later, SARS hit. The tourism campaign headline dropped.

Afterwards went downstairs and watched the 4F and 4G boys play Basketball. Wanted to join in. But didn't feel like it.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: