Wednesday, April 8

Twenty-Year Series

Woke up by meselfs after an hour and a half's sleep.
In-touch. 3G was like presenting the presentation but I was half asleep and couldn't care less. Pop quiz yeah, but uhmm nevermind. Syazwan was the best sia. Go up with \m/ with the mic in hand.

Maths. Mr Chan wasn't in again so the Filipino guy came in instead.

Literature. The tables were rearranged differently today. Fell asleep in class. When I woke up, both my legs were numb. Ahh.

POA. Received a lovely stack of papers as WORK. Holy. And it was not a ten-year series kinda thing. More like a twenty-year series. XD

Actually, after class I found Haziq and he told me he was looking for Gerry. Said he wanted to settle a score. I managed to get a glimpse of Haziq against Gerry. Damn, Gerry got beaten hard. Heard he got blue black and and injury elsewhere on his face. He made me proud.

Then when going for CCA, I found Jaz and the usual group training at the 4th floor. Jaz said he had been looking for me and did some technique demonstrations on me. Then I even had a round with Hao Yang there. I think the only person who saw me in my bout was Jacqueline, hope she doesn't tell anyone ^^.

After a hard and long day in CCA,
Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: