No sleep since 7.00 yesterday to now. Tired.
Went to top up my card. Almost said "one double cheeseburger please" instead of "5 dollar top up please."
Assembly. Notcied Adzdzin's face on the Berita Harian newspaper.
Home@Westwood. Did some Reach thingy. Something about relationships and all. Had about 3 people in mind writing it.
Chemistry. Got 11/30 for test. Almost passed. Though couldn't pass. Heart wrecking feeling. Han Yong helped me feel easier with his jokes and antics. Thanks.
PE. Did a run. Legs felt very long. Ran with Danial and Jaz for the most part, Jaz cheated on last round.
Recess. Panicked when eating food. Havent changed.
Literature. Did some group circle thingy. Asnwered why,what,how,could,should,would questions related to Hamid story. Rose asked this "How would HAmid's life be better if he never lost his hands." my quick reply "He'd have good sex." And laughed out crazy.
You looked at me for the first time like as if acknowledging me. To me, it's like divine acknowledgement. I felt happy when I saw a smile beamed my way. I wish I can finally talk to you sometime.
Oh, and how do you measure a man's worth? (PENIS SIZEEEEE) Literature insider joke.
Maths. Learnt Standard deviation. Felt high for the firsdt 10 minutes of class. Then felt extremely sleepy and tired. Didn't know why. Fell asleep without knowing it.
Social Studies. All the other groups finished presenting. Decided to present my group's points solo. Did Saddam Hussein's speech bombastically. Sang AND rapped. HOLY. That's the best presentation I've ever done on short notice. Turns out the whole class loved what I did. Amazed. I was amazed myself, I thought I'd never pull it off nicely. YAYYYS. Stayed awake in class the whole way. Ma'am said "Don't copy the notes. Just listen." Then Jaz said "Oh thanks ma'am. I love you." XDXDXDXDXD
Physics. Felt so fucking bored. Lucky he never teach. Did TYS. Zi Song and Mr Chia had to massage my muscles just to keep me awake. Did questions through logical reasoning.
After Physics talked about Venice and Hong Yu behind their backs. Not going to say who was in it. But they were surprised by what I told them.
Social Studies. Went through Common Test paper. Got 11/20. Think I have a penchant for the number 11.
CCA. Went for CCA at the Economics room there. No one seemed interested. Looked at the faces of Li Shwen, Roslyn, Shayna and Min Xian. The uninterested faces. Min Xian tried to lighten up. But lasted for a bit.
Luckily it didn't last too long.
Then went to eat with Dorothy, Yazid and Wilson later. Crapped for a loooong time. Told them about the double cheeseburger thing.
Then went back home. Was fucking tired.
Found myself writing this.
Monday, March 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment