Monday, March 9

"Eh! Discrimination Leh!"

Felt tired on the way to school. Thought it was the closest she could ever get to me. I was wrong.

Assembly. Fell asleep. Malay Newspaper nothing too interesting.

Home@Westwood. Watched some sexuality video. Damn funny with Han Yong around. He said a lot of funny crap. Wished I remember some of it, it was all just too good.

Chemistry. There was this one time that Ms Ng tried to teach Limiting Reagent using an example involving Han Yong, Texan and Shayna. Then later Ms Ng draw Han Yong like a stick figure, albeit with a rather big stick. Something that looked like this.


Which was really funny because the face that Ms Ng added extra lines to the body of Han Yong's stickman led him to protest "EH! DISCRIMINATION LE!". Shayna, protested "Eh, why my one so small eh!" To which Ms Ng replied "Because you are short meh."

Then later in class, I forgot the reason why, but Han Yong laughed so loud and hard, infected everyone else with laughter. Wished I remember just what he laughed about.

PE. The NIE PE teacher told us we're going to have 8 weeks of SOCCER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Fun eh. Played in a group (or at least he wanted us to) with Azaad, Jaz, Danial and Siang Yee. Passed the ball like little children learning to play. But honestly we really wanted to flick the ball up high.

Then during another game, some of us got a little restless, playing at the goalpost as much as the instructor didn't want us to. Chek Hie, Ali, Heng Jie, Arun, Brandon all had chances to shoot at the goalpost defended by lousy (JUST KIDDING!) goalkeeper Darren. There was even one time Chek Hie managed to score one against him which led Brandon to remark in Chinese "Wah, you let the fat guy score the goal, how lousy are you?" or something to that effect.

The NIE instructor later came on and scolded us for not listening to him. So, he got us to play some other game. It involved passing to our team mates until the ball reaches the zone where if one of our team mates was there and has the ball in place, we would score a goal. So sometime into the game, Chek Hie had the ball and was running straight at Rose. The funniest sight was that Chek Hie fell down and looked like as if he was DIVING. ZOMG, best sight of the day.

Recess. Saved money by eating a burger and Ice Lemon Tea (cup), costed about a total of 1.70. AWESOME.

Literature. Started raining heavily and it really set in the evening mood. About 30-40 minutes or so, I was extremely high. At one point, I borrowed Lay Guan's glasses to see what Ms Lee was writing (because it's getting ridiculously small). So when I put them on, everything I once saw was made smaller and clearer. I kept lifting the glasses up and down to my view and I retorted "MY gosh, everything is getting so small, even Mam's B**bs!"

By far one of the worst comments I've made in class. I even got so high, I went to the point of taking the ruler in my file and giving Lay Guan, Danial, Angelica, Rose and Wei Xuan a superpoke. Yeah, I Was that high. Wei Xuan always had the best reaction, when I came up to him, he would cower away and cover himself. Classic sight. XD

Then at the last 10-15 minutes, my high spirits died down like a tap running out of water. And it was almost as good as feeling sleepy.

Maths. Listened to sir sleepishly in class. Jaz had the whole lesson sleeping, while I could hardly stay awake after what I did in Literature class. I was ridiculously drained. But nevertheless, I gave Mr Chan the worksheets he wanted to use for the lesson. Sigh. Sleepy but stopped. Jaz, sleepy, and undeterred.

Social Studies. I thought I wouldn't survive today because by far, she's like the teacher that can put you to sleep even if you're wide awake. And already feeling beyond dead tired, I expected to be put to sleep so hard I would wake up the next day. But to my dismay, the class ended up doing groupwork, and I was in a group with Angelica,Zimin,Danial,Cecilia,Cho Sun and Christiana. They're awesome, really, gave me a lot of reasons to stay awake.

LOLS. couldn't believe I actually called Cho Sun, sugar. Chemistry insider joke though. After we were done, had some time to relax and look at Taepestri. I looked at Jaz, who from start of lesson, still hasn't awoken from slumber. Apparently, he's got an eye infection and his is really red. Close to bloodshot.

Physics. Mr Chia didn't appear in class for the first 30 minutes. So we the whole class just took the time to slack, go out of control, do whatever. I showed Danial how many times I was featured in the Taepestri magazine XD. I counted, a total of 7 times featured, INCLUDING class photo. I'm like "OMG, did too much stuff last year. XD" Though I am rather resentful that I was not featured in the Cultural Expressions nor the NYAA Silver for Folkdance. I thought that the sexy style of dancing had an impact, no? Sigh.

At about 2.30, Mr Chia appeared and showed us our combined science marks. I got 43.3. I'm freaking dissapointed. My Chemistry pulled me down so hard. I used to think it would save me since my Phyiscs was horrible. But it was the opposite. My Physics pulled me up. He also showed us the trend of other classes in the combined science marking.

After that we were dismissed. Before heading down to the Debates, chilled out in class and tried to touch the ceiling in class. It's freaking hard. Siang Yee by far came closest to touching it, largely because he's tall.

Afterwards went down to eat for a little while. Paid about 50 cents just for a plate of Maggi Mee. Apparently, the dude at the store added too much black pepper and my plate was overpowered by a flavour of black pepper. Sat with Danial eating and noticed Shawn Chua's plate of Maggi Mee largely unfinished and opted to have it. Was so happy when I did, ate like a hungry kid. XD

Then went to Debates.

Debates. Debates was a little crazy distracting Wilson a lot. Yeah sure, Debbie told me to shut up, and I'm not happy about it : D.
Came up with some proposition points for Miss Shida to consider rebutting. Then after that was dismissed.

Went to eat with Yazid, Dorothy, Wilson and that other girl whose name slips my mind. At first I wanted to eat but after seeing Wilson's plate of fries, I decided not to. What's more, I actually belanja Dorothy today. XD Nevermind, I help her buy her food, i eat Wilson's food instead. Don't be upset Yazid, eat curry! XD

After that headed home with crazy Wilson.

Found myself writing this.

No comments: