Went to school. Slept before self-study, slept like I've never slept for hours.
Self-study. Did probability test. It seemed almost too easy, but I forgot to write the P(insert probability here) in the whole paper. I totally forgot and I almost put in P=NP. Which is an advanced Computer Science problem. XD But even so, some of the questions led me a little unsure. Hopefully I pass with a good mark.
History. Finally finishing up on the syllabus. Have to do some filing stuff tomorrow. The cartoon on Gorbachev is AWESOME.
Maths. Learnt Cumulative Frequency. Before the lesson began, Mrs Chow, Mr Chan (principal) and some other principal came in to evaluate the lesson. Zi Song told me "Eh, Hannan, try your best not to sleep."When I heard that, my temper just flared up high so fast, like a firecracker set off to the sky.
I got so determined to stay awake, I did stay awake for a while. But for some reason, I felt very tired after a while. Kept trying to stay awake, but I was even called irritating freak by Kuan Min. Sigh...
Recess. Upset about earlier. Saw 4 people cutting queues. Flared me up further.
Social Studies. A lesson with Mrs Baljit is a lesson you will realise new things. Today I realsied I can fall asleep without even realising that I was neither awake nor asleep to begin with. All that I remembered was waking up and having a paper in front of me that's empty.
English. Found the work a little waste of time.
CME. Went for counselling shit.
Counselling. Mrs Vergis wanted to record the session. __
By far, the only thing that I managed to takeaway from the session was that she said something about comparisions. It went along the lines of "Don't compare, it only breeds unwanted feelings and emotions." Which is incredibly true. The whole time, I've always compared myself to someone else, but I realised that it was also what led to my steady decline in studies.
Chemistry. Came back and felt a little alien with the way everyone looked at me. Afterwards got to go to lab for more experiment. Sat with Danial. Had fun splitting the work with each other. So good le, Danial got all the colourful chemical reactions. XD
After class, helped Ms Ng to clean up the lab and accidentally broke some glass I was unaware of. Then asked Ms Ng if she could teach me some Mole calculation after class. All she needed was 10 minutes and I would see her later. While waiting, saw Cho Sun and Bi Kai at the tables just outside the Chemistry lab.
And there I saw a little something interesting that Bi Kai does. I always thought he was an average student in the class of 42 students of 4F. But now I know, that he's a Yu-Gi-Oh gamer at heart! Wow! No seriously, I've seen his cards. 3 Goblin Strike Teams, and a card like Iron Gear Freed (which by the way is really difficult to get on the field). Yes, finally a reason to talk to Bi Kai! Yeah!
10 minutes or so passed by. Went to staff room to look for Ms Ng. Saw Mrs Kang, Shi Jie, Kwan Ting and Zaiton learning some Control Accounts. Then Ms Ng conveniently came out shortly after I arrived, with a cup of milo and some biscuits. Then went on to do some mole calculation. Shi Jie came by later to do some as well.
AFter some stayback time with Shi Jie and Ms Ng, felt satisfied about revision and finally went home.
Initially wanted to eat at Kenny's where Ai Ping showed me a weird bear and made me laugh. But then just went back home with Shi Jie instead.
Got home and found myself writing this.
Thursday, March 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment