Tuesday, February 24

Tragedy Of Tragedies

I won't ask for the world if I already have one. But if it's falling apart, I'll try to pick up the falling pieces.

SS common test. Studied. Think can do well.

MT. Mr Faisal appeared in a uniform today. A soldier uniform. God knows why. I don't. Weird. Did corrections and Jaz fell asleep. Btw Haikal, Persets -> persex?

English. Helped Sherryl and Wei Qiao with the vocabulary list. Didn't fall asleep thanks to them. Ahh.

Recess. Food eh.

Literature. Hui juan kept "raping" other girls my gosh, it was so disgusting it hadJoyce scared. Then when Ms Llee was talking about some sacks of cement in the story, Danial thought sacks of cement -> sex of semen(t). XD

Social Studies. Joined table with Nway, Zimin and Sherryl. And had the lesson together which really was nice for a change. Never once had to fall asleep since I asked Zimin to hit me really hard on the back. It's too bad when I did the same to him, he just writhed in pain. XD

POA. Mrs Kang decided to adopt a new approach to teaching. She does small group coaching, and the rest goes freestyle. It's a little unfair in my context since she's only teaching the stronger students and not those who really want to learn (like Rose and myself). Eventually, Mrs Kang allowed us to "connect to the train", only if we don't get "disconnected". XD

Physics. My gosh, when I listen to Mr Chia talk, I get bored to no end. I wanted to fall asleep on many occasions but prompted Zimin many times to pummel my back like hammering a nail to a wall. That it kept me awake and sent me little receptions of pleasure and happiness through pain. Ahh...

I thought I wouldn't understand Mr Chia today because I was ridiculously bored by his lesson, but then when Zimin asked about something on the board, to my surprise, I explained it to him correctly. Only then did I finally understand why this topic is rather easy. XD

Afterwards went for debates.

Debates. Ohh... so bad, our junior debaters haven't done their homework. Charmaine was like so ticked off, since last year, when we were debating, we almost always did our homework and our research always ended up in a pile of papers almost always consisting of 10 pages or more!

So that irks us, seriously. After a while, Charmaine left, and me and Rose were still around to help out the rest. Helped out in the researched, albeit with a pair of pants with a little ripped hole. It was nothing short of amusing. Heh.

Think I distracted Wilson too much. And the debaters got a very good headstart lesson on History if they were ever to take it. The cold war, World War II all in a nutshell. Awesome eh?

Kept to it until we had to move to the tables upstairs near the staff room. Then just kept on solidifying our argument. My gosh, I was ridiculously bored by then, wanted to much to just finish this discussion and speed off to Kenny's Cafe for some good ol' Chicken Culet rice. Ahh, heaven.

Oh, and suddenly Ms Ong became Bubble Tea. Thanks to Yazid, who called her such. Then later after we were finally dismissed, went to Kenny's to get some grub.

But to me and Shida's total and utter dismay, neither the Malay rice store nor the Western food stall was open. Almost felt like as if a piece of heaven dropped off. Lo! For it is tragedy, and the tragedy of tragedies indeed!

Instead, got some corntos to help fix my hunger for a little while. Then Shida was so nice to have to cabbed me and Wilson home, since her place is at Bukit Panjang, she let us drop off first and paid for the whole fare. Like OMG, it must have costed her about $15+? Yeah. But thanks anwyay.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: