Tuesday, February 10

Stoic Imprisonment

In-touch. Wow, Shania said threat as TREAT. Awesome. Valerie kept asking me to go up on stage with her but I already said I'm not going up. Because Nicholas is. The Sec 1's seem to be having a lot of problems with their pronounciation. From face, turned to paste. Awesome.

The question for sec 3's, looked forward to it. Wanted to see who would go up. Recognised a few faces. Yang Yi, Khairun, and Crystal. Quite good eh. Now I know what Yang Yi looks like. Muah ah ahaha.

The sec 4 question, damn nice. Valerie was really fast in speaking her answer. Then Khairul, Khairi and Syazwan said their answer together.

Then the free for all question. The video they made was really AWESOME. Best video for In-touch I've seen. Even more so than 08's 3B. It was really good, straight to the point.

Then when Syazwan, Khairi and Khairul came up, they had the funniest answers.

Syazwan: I don't think I would defend Singapore, I think I would defend Changi Airport so that at least can have a place to leave.

Khairi: I think I only defend my family.

Khairul: Err, as for me, I think I will only defend my mother.

Best. Then Zi Song come up and said he would "defend the rights of his Student Councillors." That's our SC president for you!

MT. Poor Faiz hit his head against the door. I didn't see it, but I'm sure it was hilarious to those who did see it. Went through the workbook. Zahirah and Ali took turns to come up and say the answers out.

English. Tried this Criterion thing. It's really good. During lesson, other people in class were going online on Ebuddy messenger. I decided to do the same and annoy Zimin and Danial. I'm still intrigued about Criterion.

Recess, Got good food. And yes happy and high. With Ice Lemon Tea!

Literature. Got high for the first 10 minutes of lesson. And sort of annoyed Ms Lee with it. So she stopped about twice because of me. So when she finally proceeded with her lesson, my high strung spirits suddenly died down like a heart being stabbed.

Then I just felt like doing nothing for the whole lesson. Nothing was interesting to me anymore. I took the time to read the last two stories of island voices that I haven't read yet. But I felt really emotionally stoic. Didn't feel like doing much. I felt mentally stoic too, I wasn't as mentally ready then I was earlier today.

Angelica wrote on my handbook:

OI!
Don't worry
be happy
eat curry!
:D

Social Studies. Still felt mentally stoic, to a point where I was falling asleep when I really shouldn't have. It wasn't even powerpoint slide time. And I already felt sleepy.

POA. Mrs Kang said that the principal would be coming in for today's lesson. I wasn't all too fazed by it. But what I never realised was that both principals were coming, including some teachers as well. Throughout the lesson of incomplete records, Mr Chan.our vice principal, Mrs Chow, Ms Rahimah and Mrs Baljit came to the lesson. I didn't know why the other teachers were there.

But I still felt stoic in my head.

Physics. Tried hard to keep awake in a lesson that doesn't seem to interest me. Mr Chia compared a circuit to a water pipe sort of circuit thingy. He made it all the easier to understand. But being stoic in my head really put me from being at my best state. I'm not surprised that no one knew I was not my usual self.

MT. Still felt ridiculously stoic. The lesson on kata ganda, I didn't understand. The work was really difficult. But still felt emotionally dead.
Mr Faisal cut the class short by 30 minutes. So we were dismissed early. I didn't know why. We didn't prompt it. I guess he saw there was no use keeping us any longer.

After class, I felt a little lighter. Starting to feel myself again. When Adzdzin asked if I wanted to play soccer with them under the block, I felt a jubilant fire inside of me burn again. I felt happy. Finally free from a stoic imprisonment.

However, they really didn't tell me when they were going to play, so I decided to go off by myself. Went to eat at Kenny's cafe before heading home. The hawkers at the Western food store served my chicken cutlet rice with a piece of fries on top of my rice and said "happy birthday!"

LOLS. Okay, didn't expect that. And besides, I'm dreading my birthday. But the food was good nonetheless.

Then finally headed home. Chatted on the bus with Wilson. He found out I went from NA to Express on his own. All I had to tell him that I played Online games as crazy as Stephanie played Maple. XD
Smart kid! Kids these days are getting smarter eh.

Got home and found myself writing this.

No comments: