I had a nightmare on Mole calculation. I dreamt that I was in Ms Ng's class again, but when I tried to pick it up, a mole calculation question came out and I couldn't move until I solved it. I tried to turn left and right but there were more. I felt like screaming and suddenly woke up.
Assembly. I remembered how deathly tired I was. I slept for only, 1 hour or less.
MT. Didn't do the workbook so I had to go to the back and do the MT work. I fell asleep midway.
Maths. More Kinematics! Yeah.
POA. Went through some of the questons on homework. The rest, is... normal class procedure. Oddly boring to mention here.
Recess. Finally happy to eat good food.
History. Took the test. When I saw the words "Berlin Blockade" I suddenly panicked. I thought "SHIT! I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS WORD IN MY HISTORY LIFE!" I was afraid I couldn't pass because of this Berlin Blockade shit. But then I just tried to write something sensible. I think I repeated somewhere.
Oh and the source based question. I forgot how to do similarities.
Then when the class came back, watched a video (1 video and a half actually) on the Bay of Pigs. I think most of us would agree that his speeches were robust and... a little funny with the way he moves his hand and head back. I couldn't help but chuckle. But I think everyone else wanted to laugh loudly.
It's just too bad Mdm Rozi was watching on, intrigued in the video. I for one found the video interesting. But some fell asleep sometime after his speech.
Right after class, headed straight to the guitar room.
CCA. Started packing up guitars.
Headed down.
Brought down 4 guitars at one time and was felt the pity of others. Not what I wanted.
Sat with A'an during bus ride. A little sian in the bus ride there. Never expected the ride to take so long. Then at RP, the place is so big, it amazed other people. Except me. I've been here once before. Then when we went to the performing centre, it was a freaking big place. And we were at the back of the stage so it was kinda cool there. The loading area and such.
And when we got to the stage it was not as big as Victoria Concert Hall 2 years back. But it was decently big. And cold.
And there we practiced for 2 hours. Practicing for 2 hours in an air-conditioned environment, it can get to you. The skin gets all rough and cold. And you just feel, really cold. So Sir gave us a break for a bit.
So we all left the performance hall and went outside. There were some vending machines outside. They made wonderful profit today. :D
Then me and some of the guys went into the toilet. Titus was playing with the hand dryer and I said "Titus! Stop playing with the hand dryer!"
And he said "But it's nice!"
"Move over! Silly boy. AHHHH... Shit, that's nice." I replied.
Jonjoe and Haziq were playing some weird game in the toilet too. They played Rock-Paper-Scissors. If he lost, he'd take one button of and vice-versa. But Jonjoe kept losing. And said "Why I always keep losing one." Then finally all his buttons were loosened, they wanted him to go out of the toilet fully unbuttoned. Ah, priceless moments in the toilet.
Then back during practice. Didn't know why some people were laughing when my section was asked to play alone. There wasn't a need to know anyway.
Then another short break. To which we still played with the hand dryer and Strip Rock Paper Scissors. Back at the stage, I found Hong Yu sitting at my place. To which I put my fists near my waist likened to the pose by Superman. And I blurted out "THIS AINT YOUR SEAT!" in the sort of African-American girl sort of tone. Reminescent of words that go "GIRLFRIEND!!!"
After the whole practice, got ready to go back to school. Announced to the boys that I was gay. In a happy way. Ahh, the boys don't change much.
After CCA. Finally when we got back to school, I saw the debate team about ready to leave. Wilson asked me if I wanted to go with them. But I didn't, apologised to the instructor and said I had CCA obligations. Then decided that I would go back home right after CCA.
After putting the guitars back, went to Kenny Cafe to eat with Titus, Ainul and Kamal. Then headed home.
Found myself writing this.
Friday, February 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment